»Why did I fell in love with her?«

In the middle of the night Soobin woke up. Because of his phone. Cry for me started playing. His ring tone.

He took his phone yawning. Someone was calling him. "Huh?" he whispered. He stared at the number. "Is that him? The drunk stranger?" Soobin mumbled into his pillow.

The call dismissed. Soobin was confused. And then his ring tone was once more to hear. He flinched in suprise. Without realizing it he accepted the call.

..❇..

Cursiv font = Soobin

Fat font = Yeonjun

"Thank you..." Soobin hear a breaking voice at the other end of the line. "Huh?" the younger asked. "Thank you for picking up." the other answered.

"Uhhh, you're welcome." Soobin smiled. Both were silent. They didn't knew what to say. "Why you calling, tho? It's 2 am." "Oh, I didn't knew. Sorry." It was silent again. For a long time. The younger was about to fall asleep again.

But then Sobbin suddenly heard crying. He was wide awake and began to worry. "Hey, everything is going to be fine some day."

"No... I'm a burden to my friends and to you. I'm a alcoholic, my girlfriend is abusing me. She's fucking cheating on me. We're together since about four years now. She had twenty other guys beside me. I hate her. I hate me. Why did i fell in love with her?!" the boy on the other end of the line hysterical screams.

"I know that's not nice. But you don't have to hate yourself. It's her fault. She's playing with those guys hearts. And also with yours, yes. But she decided on that not you. You didn't knew it. How? Right you couldn't have a guess. And don't blame yourself for falling in love. It's your Hearts decision. It doesn't listen to your brain until it's to late. And you know it. So... Please don't hate yourself. Let your friends help you. Let ne help you. I may don't know you as much as them but i could try."

Soobin explained his sight. He didn't get an answer at first. But then theres one sentence that made him smile like an idiot.

"Your right, Choi Soobin. Oh, my Name's Yeonjun."

..❇..

Change +82 093 562 712 to Yeonjunnie💜✨?

Yes               No