T W E N T Y

Special Chapter

"Junnie?" the younger yelled for his roommate. "Hm?" it came out the hallway. Soobin walked out the kitchen and saw Yeonjun putting on sneakers. "Where are you going?" the violet haired male asked. "I'm meeting up wuth my friends." Yeonjun smiled. Soobin was somehow relieved but also jealous. "Okay, be safe." Soobin smiled back. "Will do. Bye, see ya later, Bin." Yeonjun said after kiss the younger on the cheek. The violet haird boy couldn't even respond on that, because the elder was out the door already. Slight blush was creeping on his cheeks. "What the heck, Yeonjun?" Soobin asked getting no answer but smiling like an idiot.

Chooping some vegetables for todays dinner Sobbin hummed a melody. Their song. Stay by The Kid Laroi featuring Justin Bieber. "So, Baby stay~" he sang. He wasn't hearing the doorknob twisting. Didn't hear his hyung stepping in the hallway. He peacefully sang the song. Putting the knife aside and turning around to walk over to the fridge. But suddenly he saw a movement in the corner of his eye. He screamed his lungs out. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry for scaring the shit out of you." Yeonjun said apologetic. His eyes filled with worry and guilt. "Oh lord, it's just you. I've thought some killer broke into our apartment." the younger said. The older laughed. Only now Soobin noticed the new hair color of the elder. "You have blue hair?" he asked and stared at Yeonjuns new hairstyle. "Yes, do you like it?" Soobin nooded. "But why did you cut it of?" "Kais 'Yeonjun-Noona' annoyed me. And i wanted short hair again. Summer is killing me." the now blue haired boy answered. "That's a good point. But you go showering now and I'll finish the dinner." Yeonjun nodded and left the room. "It's your favorite." Soobin added.

🎉 You've finished reading huh 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐱 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ✓ 🎉