S I X T E E N

Even on the next day Yeonjun was sulky. He wasn't mad at his friends. They were a couple and so it's normal to want time for two. He just felt left out sometimes. Yeonjun wanted what they have. Real love. Sometimes he was really lonely. He wanted someone by his side. He was so sulky he had to explain it to Soobin. The younger laughed at him for his childishness. Yeonjun sighed.

"Yeonjun! Come, we need to shop groceries." Soobin yelled. "Do we really need to?" the older asked. "Yes, we don't have anything to eat. And I wanna cook with you today." the younger said enthusiastically. "Urgh, fine. I'm on my way." the older said and made Soobin laugh. "Come on. It's not that bad." "Yes, it is. I have to see human beings." Yeonjun grumbled quietly. Soobin giggled and that made Yeonjun feel something. He didn't knew what was going on inside of him but he was getting a bit scared. "Are you still sulky because of your friends?" the brunette asked. Yeonjun shook his head no. He looked at Soobins Hair. Something was bothering him. "Let's go to get groceries." Soobin said in a singing tone.

They both sat in the car. Silently listening to the radio. Yeonjun sat at the passenger seat and looked out the window. Sometimes he looked over at Soobin. Who had his eyes on the road. But suddenly Yeonjun heard the melody of his favorite song. Stay by The Kid Laroi featuring Justin Bieber. "Could I turn the volume up?" he shyly asked Soobin. The other softly nodded. Yeonjun turnd up the volume. Maybe a bit to high. But Soobin didn't care. He sang along to the song.

"I get drunk, wake up, I'm wasted still

I realize the time I wasted here

I feel like you can't feel the way I feel

(...)

You're the reason I believe in love

It's been difficult for me to trust

And I'm afraid that I'ma fuck it up

And you know that I know that I can't live without you

So, baby stay

I need you to stay."

Yeonjun laughed. Soobin too. They got out of the car. Putting their mask up the two young men got a cart. They walked into the supermarket. Yeonjun and Soobin were in their own bubble. Not caring about the others.