T H I R T E E N

As Soobin woke up the next morning he felt different. He does not know why. Shrugging of the feeling he made his way to the kitchen. Soobin was hungry. Like every morning he made himself some scrambled eggs and bacon stripes. Not caring about his volume and mess he made. Until a loud thud was to be heard. Soobin turned around quickly. His favorite wooden spoon in his right hand. "Who's there?!" he screamed through the apartment. It was silent. "It's me you Dumbass." Yeonjun yelled back tiredly. "Why are you so loud at six in the morning?" he added and walked over to the kitchen. Soobin would have cooed at the sight of the older but he didn't want to be yelled at again. "I'm making breakfast?" he asked instead. "I heard it. Watch over your Eggs." Yeonjun answered. Soobin hurriedly made his way to the stove. No words were spoken after that. After a short period of time the younger placed to plates on the table. Forks laying nearby. And so they began to eat. "It's good." Yeonjun complimented the other. Soobin thanked him. Silence. It was somehow comforting for both. But this was soon destroyed by a loud voice an a door that was slammed close. "Good Morning, My Best Friend." Soobin recognized the voice. It was no other than Hueningkai. "What do you want, Kai? We ate already." he answered the younger boy. "Who's we?" Yeonjun wad confused. With whomst the fuck was Soobin speaking? Who was Kai? Soobin noticed the confusion on the olders face. "Kai come here." he yelled at the other and Hueningkai quickly made his way to the table it the kitchen. "Who's that? Oh, is that Yeonjun?" the youngest asked Soobin. He only nodded. Yeonjuns confusion only grew. "Yeah, I'm Yeonjun. But who are you?" he asked Hueningkai. "May I introduce myself to you. Naneun Hueningkai-yeo." the youngest began jokingly. But as he saw that the two older guys weren't impressed at all he dropped the attitude. "I'm Sorry. My Name is Kai Kamal Huening. I was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii. Okay, I lived there with my parents until I was ten." Yeonjun nodded. "Sounds cool, Hueningkai." It sounded rude. But Yeonjun just doesn't like any conversation im the morning. Soobin was about to make the youngest some food as Yeonjun asked something. "Uhm, Soobin? Where's the bathroom again? I forgot it." "Kai could you show him? I'm making food right now so I can't." Hueningkai nodded. So the two left the kitchen. Yeonjun with new clothes so he could shower.