T W E L V E

"I'm not going to sleep in your bed!" Yeonjun said, while crossing his arms. "Yes, you do." Soobin snapped back. "But it's yours and I'm just staying temporary. I'll take the couch." the older insisted. Soobin stood there dumbfounded. Yeonjun made his alway to the sofa. He threw himself onto the couch and pulled his phone out. He send a message to his friend's groupchat.

;Lmfao idk anything;

...;You're online now

Me
Hey

Bgyu
What's popping

Taeeeeeee.exe
Hey, my dear
Hey, my dear

Bgyu
I love that song

Me
Yeah yeah
Anyways
I'm at Soobins

Taeeeeeee.exe
Okay
Cool
Good Night

...;Taeeeeeee.exe is offline now

Me
Why so angry?

Bgyu
He's tired
Oh and use condoms.

Me
WTF

...;Bgyu and you are offline now

Yeonjun blushed madly. Why would Beomgyu say something like that? Soobin and him didn't even knew each other that well. "Oh man, Beomgyu. I hate you." he whispered and hid his face behinde his hands. "Why you hate your friend and why are you blushing?" Soobin suddenly asked. Yeonjun yelled. "What the fuck?! Where did you come from?" "Oh, sorry I didn't mean to scare you." the younger said. Apologetically, he looked at his hyung. "It's okay. Just don't do that ever again, please." Soobin nodded. "Uhm, I'm just here to bring you your pillow and blanket." the younger smiled at Yeonjun. He smiled back. And the heart of both melted at the sight. "Good Night, Soobin." The younger liked the way his name sounded when it left the olders lips. "Good Night, Yeonjun." And Yeonjun liked it how Soobin pronounced his name.