F O U R T E E N

"There it is." he said and Yeonjuns mouth left a shy thank you. The older went into the bathroom and left the younger dumbfounded outside. Hueningkai was curious. Why was the pink haired male here? He decided to ask his Hyung.

"Hyung?" "Hm?" Soobin asked for the younger to speak. "Why is Yeonjun Hyung here?" Hueningkai asked straight forward. Soobin was a bit taken aback. He didn't expect the question this soon. "Wait a minute." Soobin said and placed the youngers plate on the table. "Sit down, listen and eat." Hueningkai did was Hyung said. "So uhm. Yeonjuns girlfriend of four years did cheat on him multiple times. You know that already. But yesterday his girlfriend came home and said that she wanted to break up with him. They did and Yeonjun told her everything he wanted to say all the time. Then he left the apartment but had no place to stay at. His friends would love to have him stay over but their parents hate him. So he asked me. Yeah that was the whole story." the older said.

Hueningkai wanted to say something but Yeonjun came into the kitchen. Hair still wet. He was wearing an oversized Hoodie and a boxershorts. "Whats popping, guys?" the oldest asked. Hueningkai smiled. "Your mood changes really fast. I like that. Nothing special. We're just talking." Soobin said nothing. He just stared at his new Roommate. Soobin almost drooled over Yeonjun. Hueningkai doesn't care. Yeonjun does not notice it. Soobin catches every little detail about the older. He was so beautiful. Naturally beautiful. Yeonjun eventually noticed the intense staring of Soobin. And as Soobin realized that the other caught him staring at him he got flustered. They both blushed madly. Their hearts were beating fast again.

And Hueningkai sat their. Disgusted. He stared at the two blushing shy man and saw what was going on. They were slowly falling for each other. "Oh my Gosh, times running fast today. Bye, have a great day. Oh and Yeonjun Hyung. It was nice meeting you." the youngest said and left suddenly. Both, Yeonjun and Soobin, looked at each other and wondered what was wrong with this kid.