E I G H T E E N

As the pink haired male woke up the next day he wasn't laying on the couch. But he knew he fell asleep on it. An arm ws slung around his waist. Panicking he turned around in the bed. All he was seeing was a sleeping beauty. Soobin was still in a deep slumber. Yeonjun didn't wanted to wake him up. So he decided to just stare at the younger.

Hours later they sat on the couch and watched the drama. No words were said. Then Yeonjun suddenly paused the show. "I want to dye your hair." the elder said. Soobin raised his eyebrow suspiciously. "Are you sure?" the younger male asked. Yeonjun nodded. He was excited. You could see that. "And with what do you wanna dye my hair?" the brunette questioned the olders decision. "Wait a minute." Yeonjun hopped on his feet and ran down the hallway into the bathroom. In one of the cupboards was a hidden plastic bag. Smiling Yeonjun pulled it out and ran back. "There." he said and handed over the plastic bag to the younger.

"Ow! The water is to hot, Yeonjunnie."the younger yelled. He began chocking because water ran into his mouth. Yeonjun laughed. Now Soobin shivered because of the cold water. "Oh, man. I wash the dye out myself." the younger grumbled. "I'm sorry, really." the pink haired male giggled. Soobin pouted as the other male dryed his hair. "Oh come on. It wasn't that bad." Yeonjun said and looked at the younger. Smiling widely. Soobin just shrugged. "You're blonde now." "Yey." he sarcastically cheered. Yeonjun rolled his eyes at him but continues to smile. "Here comes the dye." Yeonjun said and put a big pice of dye on the youngers hair. "Oh my gosh. Are you really sure you can do this?" Soobin asked. He was nervous. Very. "Yes, I know." the pink haired agreed.

Yeonjun laid in Soobins bed waiting for him to finish his shower. The younger insisted to wash the dye out by himself. Yeonjun only laughed. But all alone he got bored. So he decided to talk to his friends.

;Lmfao idk anything;

...;You're online now

Me
Hello

...;Bgyu and Taeeeeeee.exe are online now

Bgyu
Hey

Taeeeeeee.exe
Annyeong

Me
Still hanging out without me
Am I right

Bgyu
It's not like it seems like

Taeeeeeee.exe
We're sorry junnie-hyung

Me
Nah, it's fine
As a couple you should do couple thingys

Bgyu
Uhhh
You good??

Taeeeeeee.exe
You weren't mad at us?!

Me
At the beginning yeah kind of
But Soobin I went grocery shopping
We made pizza and watched Mystic Pop-up Bar
And today we cuddled and I dyed his hair

Bgyu
You're a simp

Taeeeeeee.exe
Awww
How cute

Me
OMG
HAHWIAKJSJSJWIWKSKSMMEKE

Yeonjun blushed madly. He just looked up from his phone because he heard the door opening. Soobin came in. But naked. He didn't notice Yeonjun staring at him. The younger just got some clothes and exited the room again. Yeonjun hid his face underneath the blanket. He was embarrassed. He saw the younger naked. Saw water dripping down his body. His dark hair was slicked back. He was beautiful. No matter what. "No, don't think about him like that!" the pink haired scolded himself. "Yo Yeonjun! Huh? Why you blushing? Is everything alright?"