N I N E T E E N

Weeks have passed. Soobin and Yeonjun became really close. The older even moved in officially. They were happy. Their friends were happy for them. Taehyun amd Byeomgyu were proud of their best friend. He moved on quickly. Didn't let his past relationship with chuu cross his mind once again. And he went to an therapist. He was ready to let someone help him. Yeonjun didn't want to be an alcoholic anymore. Maybe he even considered falling in love again. We don't know. Only he does.

Soobin was happy. He had his best friend and Yeonjun. The younger didn't know what he feels towards the other. But he knew it wasn't platonic. He wanted to let Yeonjun feel better. To forget about Chuu. And even try to show him true love. Even if he had never felt it himself.

Byeomgyu was happily together with Taehyun. Even though they did the dirty and lied to Yeonjun they aren't bad. They're both kindhearted humans with fucked up lives. Kang Taehyun, the boy with the rich parents. They don't care about him. Avoiding their own child and hating it. Just because he's having a boyfriend. Choi Byeomgyu. The poor boy with a abusing father. No mother, no siblings. Only having Yeonjun as his best friend. As they met through the pink haired male they fell in love. Constantly fearing beatings of their "parents". But that doesn't matter to them. The only thing that matters to them was their love for each other.

Hueningkai. The only character in this book without any toxic relationships, family issues or addictions. He is just a normal young man. And the best friend of Soobin. The younger would do anything for his hyung. And he was happy that Soobin was happy.