E I G H T

Yeonjun was home alone. So he watched some funny videos on tiktok. He doesn't had anything interesting to do. Laughing at his phone he was happy. Truly happy. Because he was alone. No toxic girlfriend that ordered him around, beats him or curse at him. He scrolled further through his for you page. Laughing and smiling as Chuu wouldn't exist.

Suddenly the door opens and Yeonjuns girlfriend stands in the hallway. "Yeonjun!" she screamed. "Yes, Darling?" he asked and turned of his phone. "Why didn't you clean my- I mean our apartment?" she asked aggressively. "O-oh, I must have f-forgotten about it." he said quietly. He was preparing for the screaming and punching. He shut his eyes close. But nothing came. He slowly opened his eyes. Chuu pinched the bridge of her nose. "You know what? Forget it. We have some talking to do anyways." she said annoyed.

Yeonjun got scared. What does she want to say? What is going to happen? He didn't knew but he saw his life passing by his eyes. "Can you come already?" she asked him from the couch in the living room. He nodded and walk over to her. "What do you wanna talk about?" he asked nervously. "I want to break up. Your boring and quiet. I don't want or need that. We didn't even had Sex yet. You know how frustrating this is? To wait until you are finally ready to fuck me? That's worse." she said and every word cut through Yeonjuns skin, muscles and heart. "So for you it only should be a fuck? A fuck? It was love for me. Until you began beating me up for every little thing. Because of YOU I became a alcoholic. Because of YOU I'm afraid of love now! AND YOU DARE TO SAY IT'S MY FAULT?! You know what I'm out of here. I hope that what you did to me will happen you one day." Yeonjun screamed at her.

Tears made their way out of his eyes. He was out of control. She couldn't hurt him anymore. Finally he was free. But Chuu thought otherwise. She grabbed his wrist harshly. "How do you dare to talk to me like that?!" she yelled at the Younger. "I don't care anymore. You did hit me all the time. You never loved me. You just wanted to fuck. Nothing more, nothing less. And I know you fucked with a hell lot of other guys. See you don't even deny it. I hate you so much, Kim Jiwoo." he said truthfully and he tore himself away from her. She stood there. Her eyes a bit watery. But she just turned around and left the hallway they were standing in. "Don't come here ever again, Choi Yeonjun." she yelled imto the silent apartment. Just a few seconds after that he came out of the bedroom and walked over to the front door. "I don't have a reason." Yeonjun turned around and saw his Ex standing there with crossed arms. "I really hate you, Kim Jiwoo." he whispered one last time and left the apartment with his luggage. But when he stands out side of the building on the sidewalk he realized that he doesn't have a place to stay at.