S E V E N T E E N

"No! What are you doing?!" Soobin yelled. He turned to the fridge for a few seconds and Yeonjun got the pizza dough all over himself. "I told you that i can't cook." the other said pouting. "Yeah, you said that." Soobin exhaled slowly. "You go shower. And don't put your clothes into laundry basket. And don't ask why. You know why." Soobin said sweetly and Yeonjun got scared. Did he do such a bad job at watching? Apparently, yes he did.

After the pink haired male showered and scrubbed the dough off his skin he was seated at the dinner table. Soobin made a new pizza dough in that time. "Could I help you with the topping?" the older asked as he felt as useful as the p in raspberry. "Aslong as you don't cut your fingers of while doing so yes." the brunette giggled and gave the other a knife and a chopping board. The vegetables Yeonjun picked himself. He chopped everything that he liked and even asked Soobin what vegetables he liked best. Together they put the topping onto the dough with tomato sauce on it.

"What film you want to watch?" Soobin asked as he puts the plates on the coffee table. "Uhm, I don't know. Do you have Netflix?" Soobin nodded. "Could we watch 'Mystic Pop-up Bar'? I love this drama." the older said and smiled at the brunette. Soobin loved the smile on his face. It was real. Or at least it felt like it was real. The younger opened Netflix and started the drama.
Yeonjun made himself comfortable. He even let Soobin sit next to him closely. Both ate their pizza in silence. "Is that Sungjae from Btob in this drama?" Soobin whisper asked the pink haired male beside him. Yeonjun nodded.

After hours of watching drama Yeonjun got sleepy. It was 2 am has he finally feel asleep in Soobins lap. The younger cooed at the sight of a sleeping Yeonjun. His fingers began to softly stroke the pink hair. It was fluffy. Delicately, he stroked his cheek with his fingers. The skin of Yeonjun was extremely soft and clear. Butterflys flew around Soobins stomach. Just because the older was laying in his lap. It was weird. He never befor felt something like that.