E L E V E N

Soobin put is phone down. He was smiling. He could help someone and that made him happy. His smile growing at the thought of the older. He even began humming. That's usually not his favorite thing to do because he actually dislikes his singing voice. So he began finished up the cooking.

The bell rang and Soobin got scared. "Huh? Who's that?" he asked himself and laid down his wooden spoon. Confused he opens the front door and sees a young man standing there. "Huh?" it left Soobins Mouth accidentally. "You say that really often, hm?" the boy said smirking. "Hm, i just trying to remember who you are and why you're here." Soobin said. The man with the pink hair started to laugh quietly. "You are quite forgetful, aren't you." After that, he pulled out his phone out his pocket and typed on it. Then the pink haired male shoved his phone into Soobins face. "Here, it's me. Yeonjun, you remember?" "Ohhhh, that's you? You really pretty. Anyways come in. Today is housemade Tteokbokki day." Soobin answered and took a few of Yeonjuns suitcases. "Put them into the living room for now. I'm showing you around later, okay?" Yeonjun nodded. The two young man put the luggage next to the sofa and left to the kitchen.

Yeonjun ate a lot of the Tteokbokki Soobin made. It was silent. But not awkward how Yeonjun it expected it to be. No, it was comfortable. And as the two were finished with their food they washed up the dishes. "Sooo, should I show you around my apartment? It's not huge, tho." Soobin asked and Yeonjun nodded. Even though Sobbin was so nice Yeonjun was still unsure. He didn't even know if he was a burden or annoyed the other. "Come with me." the younger said excitingly.