twenty one.

𝐓he big day as finally came, wether it was for Soleil or for Illyan

𝐓he big day as finally came, wether it was for Soleil or for Illyan. And honestly, two different vibes could be felt.

Soleil was nervous, but it was a good nervous. She was dressed perfectly for the occasion. She wore a long strapless dark blue dress that hugged her curves perfectly. She decided to let her hair down in a simple middle part, and wore gold jewelry like: earrings, rings and a gold pendant.

Illyan on the other hand was perfectly calm, he was used to jobs like this. It wasn't anything new to him, but what would be new was that this time he actually had to be present on the scene.

Usually he would be on rooftops or on any high surfaces to have an eye on everything, but tonight he had to be in the same room as his target.

The plan was to observe his every moves and off him when he'll look vulnerable, which wouldn't be easy considering the amount of security.

But this time he wouldn't be alone, Shiesty and Peezy were with him. Only difference is that Peezy would actually have to leave to the car once they'll start executing their plan.

Just like Soleil, he was perfectly dressed for the occasion. He wore a dark blue suit with a pair of black mocassins, that he styled with a small gold chain, diamond earrings, his rolex and a small ring on his pinky.

His hair was perfectly cut and he honestly looked handsome.

He looked at the time on his watch and sighed once he saw that it was a quarter until eight. He left his bathroom, not forgetting to spray one of his favorite perfume on and looked around his room.

Usually at this time of the day, Soleil would either be sleep or cooking something to busy herself. He sighed and left the room, he already missed her and it hasn't been a full day yet. She left early in the morning, claiming that she had to get her hair done and wouldn't be back until the next day.

He jogged down the stairs and took the pair of stairs that led to the basement. He put his hand on the usual small screen, and the door opened within a few seconds.

He looked around and grabbed a basic Glock 38, tucking it in his waist. He then grabbed his usual sniper and placed it in its usual bag. He grabbed the bag and nodded before he went up the stairs, not forgetting to lock the door afterwards.

" You ready brudda?" Lontrell asked coming from the kitchen with an apple in his hand.

" Yeah an' don't think I forgot bout' you makin' my baby upset" he mugged him. " She gave me the cold shoulder for twelve fuckin' hours after I brought her these fuck ass roses" he mumbled afterwards.