Chapter 17 - Come Together.

Meanwhile;
Hailey Ackles;

All my life I had done the right thing, I had been the responsible one, I had been the one to tow the line and take care of everyone else. Tonight, I knew that Shayne needed me – and I had done all that I possibly could, especially when she had obviously clung to Jeremy in the wake of what happened. So, with the knowledge that she was safe now with the man who had come to her rescue – I wanted to take some time to work on the reconnection that Jensen and I had begun to grow the previous night.

Lost in the smooth Emerald gaze of my husband's eyes, I just wanted to feel like I mattered, I wanted to feel like I was the centre of someone's universe. I wanted to feel the way that Jensen had always made me feel so effortlessly. Banishing all thoughts of him cheating on me out of my head, I felt myself being lifted from the ground, where I had been gathering my clothes to head into the shower, and my legs wrapped around my husband's thick waist. It didn't surprise me to feel no fat on him; his entire body was hard as it looked on screen.

The smooth sensation of his tongue brushed against mine and it was all that I needed to feel turned on. I could feel the heat between my legs growing, my stomach flipped with excitement. Our lips moved slowly, and the look that we were sharing was intense. I could feel myself trembling.

"I want you," I panted against his lips as his hands gripped my ass tightly.

"You sure?" he growled hungrily.

"Yes, please hurry," I panted as our lips remained so close that the chemistry between us was sparking all over my face making it tingle. "I need you to fuck me, now!" I moaned as his hands felt like a hot brand on my ass.

"Fuck I want you, too," he grunted.

Jensen gently released me to the ground, and we dove for the bed. Once we were laid out on the bed, his lips devoured mine in a desperate kiss. My entire body was trembling with anticipation; I wanted this man, I wanted him when I had feared that we were somehow past all that we had ever shared for one another, I had feared that I would never be able to get past what he did to me, to us. The soft brush of his tongue along the length of my own was sending every nerve ending in my body into a heightened state of arousal. I was aching for his touch, I wanted to feel his hands all over me and right now, as he kissed me with the same passion as before – I felt his hand resting on my knee. Sparks shocked my heart into a much speedier tempo.

As if he were shy; his hand moved slowly up my thigh; reaching under my over-sized bed-shirt, he quickly curled his hand around my ass and pulling me closer to him. Rising my leg; it wrapped around his thighs. I was quickly becoming breathless – I wanted him so bad right now. Dragging his lips away from mine; he kissed the length of my jawline, before moving down my neck and his fingers trailed from my ass around over my hips and before I knew it; he was rubbing his hand over the top of my thong.

"You're wet," he whispered into my ear.

I couldn't stop myself from gulping; our eyes locked together and a silent agreement was made. The tug of my thong informed me of his next move before he had even made it. The soft, gentle thrust of his fingers entering me made me desperate to touch him and my hand fanned out over the length of his rock hard cock – God was there anything about this man that wasn't hard?

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned out quietly.

Easing another 2 fingers into my pussy, I could feel myself coming undone. I wanted more, I needed more, and for the first time ever – I realized that this was something that had been hanging over Jensen and I since I had heard the truth. Everything that had happened, my supposed hatred for him, it hadn't been hatred at all – I had been fighting the fact that I could never walk away from him, that I could never hate him, no matter how desperately I had wanted too, and the fact that I wanted him more than I had ever wanted anyone.