Chapter 18 - Things May Never be the Same...

Jensen Ackles...

I couldn't believe just how good she tasted; I had been scared that I wouldn't ever taste her again. I meant every word about spending the night fucking her with my tongue, but the look in her eyes told me that she wouldn't suffice with just that. "As much as I would love that," she moaned out as my tongue swirled around her darkened nipple, "what I want right now is your cock!"

I had always loved the fact that she knew exactly what she wanted, and she wasn't afraid to express it either. There was nothing sexier about her to me; seeing how she wasn't oppressed by her sexuality and being the one to experience that with her; it only made me want her all the more. Looking into her beautiful dark eyes, I felt the world fading, I felt the chemistry between us boiling closer and closer towards an eruption. The same chemistry that had always flown so effortlessly between us. Was it too premature to say that we were back?

"You do, do you?" I muttered sucking my lips off her nipple.

"Mmhmmmm, you want to give it to me, don't you?"

"Like you wouldn't believe,"

Reaching to the nightstand where I had left my wallet, I pulled out the condom that I always carried there for in case the need took us. And this was much more of a surprise than I had intended on receiving tonight. Especially after what had happened to my sister. Shayne. I am still so fucking livid about what Jonah had done; that I think that this, what was happening here between me and my wife, was exactly what I needed; just to get out of my own head for a bit.

Holding her hand out for the condom, she smiled sweetly at me as her eyes batted flirtatiously towards me; no I hadn't thought that we would be back here again so soon after last night; I mean she had made it perfectly clear that she still needed time to come to terms with what I had done; but sex last night had been a means to an end so to speak, I knew that and I had found a way to make peace with that. Not that I am complaining about this happening now. Handing the condom over without a moment's thought, I watched the sparkle come to her eyes as she rose to her knees. Tearing the wrapper open, she withdrew the glove and placed it behind her lips and then began to lean down to my cock.

Confidently, she placed her lips around the head and eased the condom down over my shaft until it was all the way down to my sac; sliding her lips back up over my cock; until her tongue was circling the head once again. My head fell back as I succumbed to the talents of that amazing mouth. Sucking hard as she removed her lips, I almost flopped forward but managed to grip her shoulders and push her down onto the bed. With her lying underneath me, all I could think about was the fact that this was actually happening. I had wanted it to happen again; I can't explain it but when I am inside her; it's like I can feel that everything is going to work out right, I had wanted to be with her, I had wanted to hold her close to me; and let her know that, that other woman had meant absolutely nothing to me, and I had wanted to kiss her – and it was all happening now.

"Tell me that you are sure you want to do this?" I pressed hooking my arms underneath her body, indeed holding her close to me.

"I've never been more sure and not sure at the same time," she admitted honestly.

"Does that mean you want me to stop?"

"No!" she answered surely. "I need this tonight...we need this tonight...I need you tonight!"

Catching her lips in a bruising kiss, I became wrapped warmly in her gaze. I held my body away from hers for a few moments; just looking down at her and kissing her; if she had asked me to stop – then I would have. I would have forced myself to back away; because I was sure that it might have crossed her mind that she needed reassurance that there was no way that I could ever do to her, what Jonah had done to my sister.