Chapter 29 - You Take my Breath Away!

Shayne Ackles...

Telling Jeremy to take control had felt more nerve-wracking than anything I have done in the longest time. It wasn't that I didn't trust him because I trusted the man with my life, no it was because I wasn't sure how he would react. I have always got off on a man taking control of me in the bedroom. The ability to put myself into the hands of my partner was single handedly my biggest turn-on. To give that power - the power to inflict pleasure at their pace, and the strength of the pleasure only intensified by their confidence - it was a head-rush unlike any other I have experienced.

Jonah tried to take that from me. Jonah had tried to twist my biggest turn on into something twisted and terrifying. As far as I am concerned, he had taken more than enough from me. I wouldn't allow him to take this from me too. I couldn't.

"Look at me, sweetheart!" Jeremy's voice pierced the tangent of thoughts running wild in my head. My eyes moved to him and the fire that looked back at me was enough to steal my breath, "that's better. You will keep your eyes on me!" He ordered and damn - my pussy clenched with a wave of unadulterated excitement, "do you understand?"

"I-I-,"

"Shay?"

"I understand," I moaned as his hands roamed over my thighs, leaving a line of heat in his path. I swallowed hard at the feel of his hot breath right at my opening.

"Good girl!" He growled then slowly his lips began at my mound and began to glide up over my stomach, his tongue lingering around my belly button before teasing over my ribs, his body slowly crawling up over mine, his tongue sliding through the valley between my breasts. Then as he reached my collarbone, he began to place open-mouthed kisses against my heated flesh.

"Remy-," I moaned out. The feel of his lips at that spot just under my ear seeped down into my very core.

"What is it sweetheart? Tell me what you need-," the soft growl had my hips jerk up against his pelvis and a low inaudible growl flew in my ears setting my heart to take off at an incredibly erratic pace, "tell me?" He ordered and God help me I felt the need inside me tighten towards desperation.

I am not going to lie - I had feared that I would never be able to feel this turned on again. I had been terrified that I would never be able to enjoy this level of dominance with someone again. I honestly don't think that I would be able to enjoy it with anyone other than this man though. In more ways than he knew, he saved me. He restored my faith in trust and the possibility of love again and that wasn't something that I could or would ever take for granted.

"Kiss me?" I asked and he slowly pulled back to look in my eyes. I'm not entirely sure what he was looking for but the heat in those beautifully blown out eyes had my pussy spasm with arousal, the evidence coating my thighs as he slowly lowered his body on top of my own, his elbows resting on either side of my head.

"Is this, ok?" For a moment, that dominant side disappeared as he became the ever concerned, ever respectful man that I have grown to not only just enjoy spending time with, but the man I have grown to love.

"Yes-," my arms slowly snaked around his neck. I am in love with this man. It should have shocked me but deep down I think I had always known that this was where we were headed, almost as if a part of me that was buried deep inside of me, recognised him as the man I would love at some point. I know how romanticised that sounded and I wasn't ever really one to believe in romance, at least not until Jeremy.

"You are so beautiful," he sighed almost as if in prayer, his fingers running over my head before he lowered his mouth to mine - a chaste brush of his lips against mine had me chasing him as he pulled back to look at me. Heat flushed up against my flesh as I stared into those bottomless beautiful eyes.