Late night calls

It was a late thursday night and the boys, Dream, Sapnap, Karl and George were on call mucking around on gang beats.

"AHAHA WHAT?" Dream wheezed into the mic

"TAKE THAT DREAM!" Yelled sapnap

The other two boys sat there laughing at them."Guys i can literally here Dream complaining from my room" sapnap said rolling his eyes.
"No you cant you lier." Dream argued.

They stayed like this for a while, just laughing their heads off and making stupid jokes. It eventually turned to a comfortable silence once they all felt their tiredness kick in.

george could feel his eyelids grow heavier as he rested his head on his desk. He knew he needed to go to bed soon, he spent the whole day streaming with his best friends. He just didn't want to, whether he'd admit it or not he loved spending the day on call with Dream. Listening to his voice, his laugh, when he gave george a complement, it was like he was straight out of a dream.

"George," "George?" " GEORGE!"

"Oh sorry i guess i spaced out, no need to yell."

"Well did you hear what we said?" Dream asked

"....no" he admitted

karl let out a little giggle. A sigh was heard at Sapnaps end before he spoke.
"Well we were wondering if you wanted to come to Florida for a month, Karl, Bad and Skeppy are coming, are you in?"

It went silent for a bit. George was still trying to comprehend what Sapnap just blurted out. " Wait, what?" He finally said

a small laugh was heard, "are you coming or not george?" Dream added

"y-you want me to come to Florida?" He stuttered, still shocked by the sudden invite. " When were you thinking? Do you have enough room for me?"

"George chill out its ok, don't overthink it." dream chuckled "we were thinking Sunday and i've paid for your ticket, you just need to decide if you wanna go or not."

"please come it'll be so fun!" Karl added

"i guess.."

"So you coming man?" sapnap asked again.

"Wait Dream didn't you said you've paid for my ticket?"

"yeah i did, why"

george sighed, "Dream you didn't have to do that, i could of paid it myself."

"Yeah, but he's a simp." karl interrupted

They all bursted out laughing at the comment made. Karl always found a way to lighten the mood and make the whole room fill with joy whenever he was around. That was one of the reasons why Karl was amazing to talk to. George really admired that about him.

"Fine," There was a pause,"Just letting you know, the only reason i'm coming is to meet Patches."

George tried to keep his laugh in as the boys stayed silent, then Dream spoke up, "why would you say that?" He said it in a very hurtful way.

All of them broke out laughing.

Eventually the night turned into early morning and the boys only got more tired. They discussed things to do when everyone got to Florida. Movies, games, beaches and public places. It was around 2am for George so he decided to get some sleep and leave the call.

he slumped down on his matress, taking out his earplugs and shuffle played his spotify. A familiar song came on. Roadtrip. A small smile subconsciously appeared on his face and he hummed along to the tune.

'20 hours in an old van
up the east coast through the cold wind
drove 20 hours by the ocean
at the east coast, what a road trip.'

That's when it hit george, he was gonna be spending an entire month with Dream.

~~~~~~~

Ahhh ok ok, this is the first fanfiction i've made on wattpad
i'll try to make updates soonish but no promises😅.
sorry if this chapter is short.

Word count: 669

enjoy!!