Sunset

The morning sun shined on their skin as the two layed in bed, wrapped in each others sent.

Light snores were coming from the older male as he laid asleep in the younger males arms.

Dream laid there, awake, admiring Georges features. His small freckles spread across his cheeks, his chocolate brown hair, his soft, pink lips, even the hickeys that were left from last night. They all complemented each other and formed the cute boy in front of him.

Soon though, George's eyes fluttered open and he squinted a little, adjusting to the light. The first thing that came into his view was the georges blonde male in front of him, he somehow hadn't noticed his muscular build till now, it wasn't that big, he still looked skinny. Just right. Dream had a small smile on his face and half lidded eyes with his blonde locks falling in front of his face.

'Hot.'

Then it hit him.

'holy shit.'

In an instant the older boy shot up with wide eyes. As soon as he remembered last night his face flushed and his vision went directly do the blonde male lying in bed, looking right at him.

"Good morning sleepy head," Dream said with a smirk.

George was too embarrassed to respond, the only thing on his mind was last night. The sweet moments they shared together, everything about it gave the brunette butterflies. He was quickly snapped out of his thoughts by another one of Dreams comments.

"No good morning back?"

George replied by shoving a pillow in Dreams face, "God, you really know what your doing dont you Dream!" he said while storming out.

After hearing the door slam the younger man fell into a fit of laughter, almost tearing up.

As soon as George made it back to his room, he was hit with more and more memorise and dropped to the floor.

'We nearly fucked,' He thought to himself, covering his mouth with his hands.

George basically looked like a tomato at this point, his face was fully red and his hair was all messy, not to mention the noticeable hickeys left by Dream.

He scrambled to his feet after seeing them and threw on a grey hoodie. Looking in the mirror most of the spots weren't visible which gave him some relief.

After a second of looking in the mirror there was yet again, a knock on the door. George froze, hoping it wasn't Dream.

"George, breakfast is made," Bad called out from the other side of the door, the brunette exhaled slowly, thankful it wasn't Dream.

"Yeah ok i'll be out in a minute," and with that, he heard Bad leave his door.

He sighed and left his room.

When he entered the kitchen he saw Dream serving up plates with eggs and bacon with his friends standing around the room chatting. Karl must have realised George was there and called him over to the table and they all sat down, waiting for Dream to bring the food over.

Once the blonde was finished Serving the plates, he placed them in front of they boys and they all thanked him. Except George.

He leaned his chin on his hand and was looking out the window, completely distracted.

'it's not like i didn't like it, or want it,' he thought to himself, 'in fact it was quite nice.' Now his cheeks had a dust of pink on them.

"George?"

He was snapped out of his thoughts by Bad, and all the boys staring at him.

"Is there something on your mind?"