Touchy

Dream appreciation^^

TW// smut

For the past week Dream had been moping around. George knew why. He knew it was because he was going back to England. George felt horrible, he'd gotten dreams hoped up for nothing.

He was laying on his own bed scrolling through Instagram and decided to post some pictures of him and the boys. One was one of him and dream smiling on the trail, Dream's face covered with his hand, memories flashing back. His lips curved thinking about it. Another was Sapnap flipping the camera off with Karl next to him smiling. The last one he uploaded was with everyone. Bad, skeppy, Sapnap, dream, Karl and himself. The night they played monopoly. Butterflies tickled his insides as he thought about that night.

Dream.

He posted the photos hoping the blonde would see.

He sighed, pocketing his phone he left his room hoping that either Sapnap or Karl were doing something interesting.

To his disappointment the two were cuddled up in the couch with Sapnap asleep on top of Karl.
'at least one of them is awake.'

Sup Georgina.' George laughed sitting down.
"I'm bored."

"Same, we haven't done anything for ages." Karl rolled his eyes but returned his gaze to the brunette. his gaze shifted from calm to excited, "actually me and nick have skateboards, we could see if there's any more in the storage room!"

George smiled nervously; he'd seen Sapnap and Karl skate a couple times through snaps they'd send, Karl and sapnaps relationship was wholesome. he'd constantly see them together doing some sappy shit. Whereas Dream was different. He always found himself chasing after him. not exactly in a bad way, it was thrilling. It was also probably because their relationship was fairly new.

Karl lifted Sapnaps face, kissing it. "We're gonna look for the other skateboards." Sapnap groaned in response, lifting his arm up for Karl to wriggle out of his grasp. Gay.

George followed Karl down the hallway to the storage room. It was dusty and filled with boxes and unused furniture. They dug around for a while but were only successful finding one. eventually they gave up on looking for another one. maybe they'd have to share.

as if on cue Sapnap popped round the corner, "y'know Dream has his own skateboard, it's in the garage. They both looked at him frustrated, "didn't think of telling us before we spent who knows how long searching for another one?" George huffed. "..oops?" Karl giggled, leaving the room, probably going to the garage. George sighed, following them both out.

His job now was to convince Dream to join them. The blonde didn't seem like he wanted to talk, drier than his usual saltiness. He took a shaky breath in before slowly turning the knob. he was hit with Dreams usual sent as well as music playing out a speaker and light panting.

He looked down to see Dream doing push-ups. shirtless. He seemed unaware of the other presence in the room. "h-hey." George didn't know how to react, he expected him to be asleep or glued to his pc, literally anything but this.

Dream stopped, looking up. He got off the ground sweat dripping from his face. But like, in a hot way. He walked over and stopped right in front of George. Taking a swing from his water bottle, he pecked the brunette's lips before reaching behind him for his desk, pausing his music.

Looking back at George, he noticed the growing pink on his face, spreading like wine. "You seem flusted Georgie?"

The brunette's eyes couldn't help but wonder down Dreams body, his red parted lips, the sweat glistening on his jawline, his lightly tones abs. 'fuck.'