Ice creams

The boys were just chilling on the couch making convocations with each other when dream returned from his room and stood in front of the T.V. He wore a plain white t-shirt and a pair of light blue jeans topped off with white sketchers, his hair was messily parted down the middle and softly bounced in front of his emerald green eyes, he also wore a big smile on his face. 'shit, I'm so fucking gay.' George was in awe.

"Let's get ice cream!''

And with that George and the others stood on the front patio waiting for Sapnap. "Come on man, you're taking forever," Dream called out. The black-haired boy stumbled out the house while wiping his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt. "I needed some water ok!" Karl chuckled at his comment, Sapnap wrapping one arm around Karl's waist. The other resting his on Sapnaps shoulder.

George frowned from looking at the two basically hanging off each other, he wished he could be able to cling onto Dream like that.

Once they all exited through the front gate, they made their way down the street to the ice cream shop.

George's breath hitched when he felt a large warm hand grab onto his, blush hit is cheeks when he looked up to see Dream looking ahead with a tint of pink on his cheeks. The brunette quickly looks ahead, not wanting to catch eyes with the other boys.

George tried to hide the cheesy grin he had on his face, but it stayed there during the entire time they walked to the park. When they arrived, they all walked into the ice cream shop and ordered.

"I'll have strawberry, thanks," George watched as the man brought out a cup and started filling it up with ice cream. Dream let out a little chuckle, "what?" The brunette asked annoyed. "Nothing," Dream answered as George just rolled his eyes and walked out with his ice cream, but not before getting the last word. "I suppose you're paying?" And with that he left to sit on the grass across the street.

Soon enough everyone sat down near George and peacefully eating their ice cream. Dream moved a little closer and George and whispered something in his ear. "Nice trick you pulled back there." The brunette froze as his face burned up. A smirk made its way to Dream's face as he moved to sit right next to the brit. Blood rushed up to George's cheeks, he tried his best to brush it off and continue to eat his ice cream.

All wrapped up in his thoughts he didn't realize the strawberry ice cream that he had got on the tip of this nose. Dream had noticed and laughed a little, he moved in closer. "Here, I'll get that."

George stared and the beautiful blond boy move in, there arms grazed each other's which made him shiver. He was caught out of his gaze when a soft fabric whipped his nose, George looked up and saw a blonde smiling at him as he sat back down, a tint of pink on both their faces.

"You're such an idiot," The brunette chuckled at the blonde. Dream only wheezed, "you're the one with ice cream on your nose-" before he could finish, George scooped a bit of his ice cream and placed it on the others nose. "Oh, I'm the one with ice cream on my nose?" Dream looked at George dead in the eyes. "Oh, it's on."

Before George could even think he was tackled to the ground with a choc mint ice cream hanging right above his face. "Say you're sorry Georgie, or you'll get it." Dream threatened while laughing at the boy pinned to the ground.

"No, never!" He laughed and tried to squirm out of dreams grasp, he stopped when Dream leaned in closer, and the ice cream just hit the tip of his nose. The brunette laid there, looking into the others golden eyes as he did the same. The boys were caught out of their gaze when a familiar voice spoke up.

"Are you two done flirting yet? We've finished and would like to leave," Karl stood there looking at the two with his arms crossed and an eyebrow raised. Dream and George looked back at each other, and both their faces turned red, the blonde quickly unpinned the brunette from the ground and sat up. George followed and also sat up, he tried to avoid eye contact with Dream by standing up and throwing his empty cup away.

A light tint of pink was still on the brunette's face when the others stood up and started waking somewhere else.

The sun was now barely above the horizon at this point and the boys were strolling along the harbor. On the right, shops were starting to close, all except a small restaurant. It had two small outside tables with yellow lights leading inside. This caught the eye of George as he stopped in his tracks to take a look. Dream also stopped walking once he realized the hand he was holding wasn't moving forward. The blonde looked where the eyes of Georges were and saw the restaurant.

"Hey guys, let's eat here," the brunette moved his eye contact to the rest of the group.

"Sure, looks nice!" Bad said walking over to it, hand in hand with Skeppys.

Once they were seated, George took in all the details of the small restaurant, the hanging round yellow lights, the warm sunset orange colored wall, abstract paintings that hung from the wall and fake vine leaves that ran around the walls. The boys sat in a booth just chatting and figuring what to get from the menu. The brunette looked next to him and saw the blonde chatting to Sapnap from across the table, the warm lighting brought his freckles out. He looked stunning as always and the smile that was spread across his face beamed. He was caught off guard when the boy looked back at him. Dream smiled at him before speaking up.

"What are you gonna get?" The blond shuffled a little closer to the shorter boy next to him.

"I'm not sure," George sighed leaning his head on his head and furrowed is eyebrows looking at the menu.

"You should try the pasta, it's really good."

"Wait you've been here before?" George turned to face Dream and tilted his head.

"Yeah, my mother used to take me and Drista when I lived at home," the boy looked down with a slight smile, but a tint of sadness was in his eyes. George didn't want to push it anymore and decided to settle with the pasta.

The boy's food arrived after ordering and they all ate while making stupid jokes. Once they were done, they paid the check and left.

On the way back to their house, the blonde's usual smile was replaced by a slight frown, he had his hands in his pockets and didn't bother to join in with the other's conversations.

George had noticed this but knew it was best if he didn't speak up about it, at least not here anyway. He really wanted to know what was bothering Dream, the brunette decided that once they get home, he'll ask Dream about it. It pained him to see him this way, its wasn't like him.

~~~~~~~~~~

This is so fun to write! I'll make some more chapters soon and I hope your enjoying!

word count: 1254