Snuggles

George woke up in an unfamiliar place. His breath hitched as he found two strong arms around his waist, light breathing was heard from behind him. The brunette's eyes widened, he turned around still caught in the others grip. he gasped at who he saw next to him. 'I mean who else could it be'. The boy mentally screamed seeing a younger one with wavy blonde hair was messily parted through the middle, he had dark brown eyebrows and long eyelashes covering his closed eyelids. His skin perfectly tanned with freckles lightly spread across his nose and cheeks, complementing his strong jawline.

George inhaled, 'oh my fucking god its him.'

George finally snapped out of it and went back to freaking out. He quickly untangled his legs from the others and tried his best to sit up. But it utterly failed and he was brought back down with a groan from the other boy.

"Dream let go of me," these words did nothing though and he was only pulled in closer to him. As much as he would like it say it annoyed him, it really didn't and he eventually gave in snuggling back in to the blonde.

He opened his eyes once comfortable to see the blonde have a slight smile on his face with his eyes still closed 'asshole.'

The brunette let out a little gasp when the other returned his hands to George's waist. His heart nearly skipped a beat as he was covered in the familiar sent. The smile didn't leave his face as he snuggled impossibly closer, digging his face into the others neck.

~~~~~~~~

The light steamed through the slightly opened curtains shining golden rays on the brunette that started to wake up. His eyes twitched as the sun hit them, he slowly opened them to see an empty bed with an indent of where the other boy laid hours before. A small frown appeared on Georges face when he shivered from the lack of warmth.

He sighed and flipped the blanket of him. 'god I'm such an idiot, I should have just left when I woke up, he probably hates me now.' George grumpily got out of the bed and sneaked back into his room to see the sheets put on his bed and blankets covering the pillows at the head of the bed. Another sigh left his mouth as he moved to the full length mirror and fluffed his hair trying to get it to look some what nice. He the moved over to his suitcase and changed into one of his merch jumpers with '404' written on the front of it. 'good enough.'

The brunette slumped out of his room and entered the kitchen. He looked around and didn't see anyone, he only shrugged it off making his way to the fridge grabbing a water bottle. George leaned on the island bench looking out the window. 'I wonder what the sunrise looks like from Florida.'

Suddenly he felt a pair of strong arms wrap around his waist and a head nestled into his neck. George froze as hot breath hit his shoulder. The head slowly lifted up and whispered something in the others ear.

"George~."

George recognized that voice, only it was slightly deeper and more clear. He then moved to face the voice he heard and was met with the same face he saw hours before, his green eyes shun golden with half lidded eyes and a smirk on his face.

A hi was all George could make out, as he was still dazed from the beautiful boy who stood before him. George was snatched out of his thoughts when the blonde picked him up bridal style.

"DREAM PUT ME DOWN!"

He was only answered with a light chuckle as walked over to the couch and fell down on it with George sprawled across him with his head leaning on the blonds chest. George turned bright red, he tried desperately to escape his grasp once again. And like last time, Utterly failed. he sighed and laid back down. "why do you do this to me Dream." George murmured. This only made Dream laugh and close his eyes. "I'm not doing anything Georgie." George smiled up at the boy that seemed to be falling asleep again.

George rested one arm on the blonds chest and placed his free hand on top the others head and stroked his soft locks. The cheesy smile hadn't left his face ever since this morning. 'god, why is he so perfect.'

Soon enough the blonds soft snores could be heard signaling he was sound asleep, snuggling up to the shorter boy who laid on top of him, just fiddling with his hair.

On the other side of the room stood stool a boy with a large multicolored jumper and a black haired man slung around his shoulders. Karl sleepily made their way to the lounge room. "see you two have met," he said, winking at George. George only rolled his eyes, "so when were you planning on telling me about you and Sapnap?" George said, changing the subject.

"whatever," he returned to Sapnap in the kitchen and got some bread chucking it in the toaster. George smirked at his comment but returned his attention to the sleeping boy.

His peace was disturbed when Sapnap came and sat one one of the recliners. "Is he asleep?" He asked. George only nodded not even turning to look at him. "Come on his best friend just got here and all he's doing is sleeping with you like your a teddy bear?" George just rolled his eyes while shushing him, not wanting to disturb the blonde. And to be fare, he didn't mind. "DREAM BOY WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCH!" Sapanp yelled.

George looked back at Dream and held his breath waiting for a response. Soon the blond boys eyes fluttered open, it took him a second to adjust to the lighting, before simply flipping over trapping George under him. Sapnap rolled his eyes, "George talk some sense into him," he simply left after that and went back to the kitchen. George smiled and the boy who had his head dug into the brits chest and his arms strongly held around his waist, George sighed and took his hands out of the others hair. He leaned down and whispered something in Dream ear. "Come on Dream, lets get up."

And with that Dream detached himself from George and stood up, George frowned from the lack of contact. Never the less walked into the kitchen to find something to eat. As if on que, two boys stepped in from the front door carrying two bags of groceries each. They dropped the bags on the counter, Skeppy sighed and dramatically leaned on Bad as if he'd just ran a marathon. "Skeppy, you literally only walked from the car to the front door," Bad sighed and greeted the others before collapsing on the couch.

George found himself rushing over to the bags trying to find something to please him, finally he dug far enough and found some toaster waffles. "Dude, I haven't had these in ages," he then moved over to the toaster and popped on in. "It was Skeppy idea so thank him," Bad said, not moving from the couch.

When the waffles were done he poured some syrup on then and headed to the island stools. As George was taking a bite he felt something warm come up behind him. Dream rested his head on the brunettes hair.

"Can I have a bite?" The blonde asked.

George huffed and held the waffle above his head and Dream crunched down on it. George then moved it back down to his mouth and continued to eat it. The blonde boy slowly moved away and disappeared into the hallway.

The brit frowned once again, its like whenever Dream wasn't there t was dull. He was like a drug, and George was definitely giving into him.

~~~~~~~~

Lets go! fourth chapter already!! This story is so fun to write and I have so many ideas coming up >;)

I hope your enjoying!

word count:1353