Arrival

The sound of an alarm echoed through out George's room. He groaned and flipped over turning off the alarm coming from his phone.

He slumped out of bed looking out the window seeing it was still dark. A little bit of excitement ran through him as he remembered why he awoke so early.

stepping out of his room, cold air hit his face as he made his way to the bathroom. He turned the knob on the wall of the shower and waited for it to heat up. Stepping in, the warm water hit his back as he continued to wash himself. Once clean George stepped out and and wrapped a towel around his waist. He grabbed his toothbrush and put a decent amount of toothpaste on it.

After brushing his teeth he stepped back into his room to pick out some clothes. Looking in his cupboard he took out a black hoodie with moons on the sleeves, he matched it with a pair of black jeans with rips in the knees.

The brunette stumbled out the door, locking it behind him. George dragged his suitcase to his car. After packing it in his boot he closed it up and hopped in.

It was still dark when George arrived at the airport, only the tip of the sun hitting the horizon. he shivered at the cold air, quickly grabbing his bag before scurrying inside.

The airport was busy as always and going though security was a drag. He always hated this part of traveling, the waiting, standing around, constant boredom. Finally he was through security and waiting at the lounge area scrolling though his Instagram.

it was a little while before he could hear muffling through a loud speaker signaling his flight was ready. The boy stood up, stretching his legs mentally preparing himself for the long hours of sitting down.

He checked his seat number after checking in with the flight crew and made his way to the window seat dream had stole for him. Other passengers filled other seats of the plane but thankfully he was alone in his aisle.

Once the plain took off he leaned to one side staring out the window. the houses slowly shrunk along with the cars that drove past them. Soon they were too small to see and the clouds took over. The sun was up by this point shinning golden light through the small plane window. A small smile appeared on George's face, he really should watch the sunrise more often.

He never really thought about it, but now that its happening the brunette realized how much he hated not seeing his friends, only hearing their voices through a headset that needed replacing. this was gonna be good for him.

His eyelids fell heavy from waking up so early, soon he was passed out.

When he woke up his eyes flew to the window showing blues skies and fluffy clouds scattered bellow him. 'how long did i sleep for?' the boy pulled out his phone the light turned on and showed several snaps he had missed from his friends, he opened up snapchat and saw two names pinned to the top of his screen. 'Sapnapy' and 'dream :)' he smiled and tapped on Sapnap's icon. A photo came up of him and Karl sitting on the couch smiling with Zak in the background in what seemed to be the kitchen. 'not a bad house' George held his phone up the the window next to him, showing the clouds bellow him and the blue sky, then he snapped a photo and sent it to Sapnap. Then he turned to Dream's snap, it showed his lap with Patches curled up sleeping peacefully in it.

God, this was gonna be a hard month.

After a while the small houses began to be visible as the clouds were no longer bellow him. The airport slowly got closer and closer while the plane got ready for landing.

George practically stumbled out of his seat from his aching knees. He sighed and made his way out the plane.

The excitement was definitely showing while he impatiently waited for his luggage to show at the pickup area. The genuine smile wouldn't leave his face as he tapped his feet just wanting to see Dream already.