Drista

TW// nsfw

It had been a few days since the group had done something active. Or anything really.

Now, George laid in bed, looking up at the ceiling. Arctic monkeys were blasting in his ears as he just looked blankly at the walls. The brit hadn't left his room since he woke up, which was only half an hour ago.

It's been another half hour and George was now bored. Sighing, the brunette stood up and left to the living room. 

Sapnap was in the kitchen humming a tune while making himself breakfast, Karl bad and skeppy were on the couches minding their own business. And ofcourse, Dream was nowhere to be found. George frowned a little because of this, but continued to make his way to the couch and plopped down next to bad, sighing. 

"Hi George!" He smiled George's way before looking back down at his book. 

He smiled back and pulled out his phone, scrolling through twitter. 

It was only a few minutes before he got bored again, and the fact that Dream was nowhere to be found still played at the back of his mind. 

"Where is Dream anyways," He called out, to no one in particular. 

"Oh, i think he's bringing his sister over, she wants to meet you guys," Sapnap replied from the kitchen.

George nodded as a response and retreated to his room to get dressed in something a bit nicer then sweats.

He changed into some light blue cuffed jeans and a zip up hoodie. 'that's better.'

When he walked out, Sapnap must have realised the change in clothes, "What? you trying to impress your boyfriend's sister?"

Karl giggled at that.

"Sapnap!" George yelled, hitting him on the back of the head. Sapnap fell into a laughing fit, and George just huffed and walked away.

A random show was playing on the T.V and Karl, Sapnap and George sat in the lounge when the door bursts open to show two blondies. 

Next to Dream stood next to a shorter, smirking girl with long, wavy, golden hair and with the same freckles and matching emerald eyes. She looked just like Dream.

"Ayy!" Sapnap stood up with open arms and tackled Drista into a hug.

George laughed walked up to them.

After clawing her way out of Sapnap, Drista stood back up straight and look at the brunette up and down. It fell silent as she stood there, staring at him. George felt a little uncomfortable by the silence but had no clue what to do with a fourteen year-old aggressively judging him. Then she finally stopped. 

"Not bad Dream," Drista said before moving to the kitchen. Sapnap bursted out laughing, holding onto his stomach. "What?!" Dream argued, walking up to her as she laughed while making cereal. Meanwhile George just stood there. blushing. 

"Great first impression, Drista," George added, rolling his eyes.

She giggled and continued to eat.

Soon, the rest of the boys came out of their rooms and greeted the guest. 

They were half way through a show Sapnap put on when he whispered something to Drista, making her smirk and the two left to the backyard. George was a little confused but went back to his phone nevertheless. 

"Ayy guys get your asses out here!" Sapnap called from outside. 

Dream was the first to get up and the rest following him, confused. Opening the sliding door, Dream stepped outside but saw no sign of Sapnap or Drista. That was until he was hit in the face with a water balloon.