So pretty

Sapnap and Karl were cooped up in his room all day, doing streams and loudly talking. This meant that it was another day of practically nothing for the brit. He didn't mind it though, it was comforting for him.

His hair was being softly massaged by the blonde under him. He had his hands on Dream's chest with his head to the side, watching T.V. 

George was soaking as much warmth and cuddles he could. 

"George."

"Mmm?"

"I'm hungry," Dream said, signalling for George to get up.

No way.

"Tough."

Dream sighed before failing to remove the brunette from his chest. Plan B will have to do then. 

Dream sat up with the brunette still latched onto him, he held his arms under George, and stood up.  Making his way to the kitchen, Dream's steps got less and less flawless as his arms began to strain.

Sitting George down on the bench, Dream raved the kitchen. "Ooh leftover chicken!" The blonde grabbed it out and took a bite. It was snatched by the George as he took a small bite before giggling and passing it back. 

Dream chuckled and leaned in to kiss the tip of his nose. He smiled before returning to the couch. 

George followed like a lost kitten, curling up on dreams chest. "Stop leaving me," tiredness coasting his voice. Dream laughed a little but rubbed his back in return. soon enough, sleep took over

George's eyes fluttered open from the light that was streaming onto his face from the half closed binds. He rubbed his eyes while sighing deeply.  

He looked around and saw hat he was now in Dreams room.

Next to his was laid Dream scrolling on his phone, he didn't realise George woke up till he felt a warm hand on cheek. Their eyes met with a smile, "hi." The blonde moved over and laid on top of the brunette, resting his head on the others chest smiling. 

He felt Dream place a few light kisses on his neck while he hugged George's waist tightly. 

George took out his phone and opened up snapchat, he hadn't been on it for a few days. 

He had a new snap from Sapnap, opening it he saw a pic of him and karl on his bed, cuddling. George was pretty sure Karl was asleep. 

He smiling as he ran his hands though Dreams hair, making Dream hum into his neck. 

He took a snap of Dream nestled into his neck and sent it to the raven haired friend in the next room.

George put his phone back down and repaid his attention back to Dream. He lifted the blondes head up, his messy hair falling in front of his face with his half hooded eyes and a smirk on his face. It sent shivers down the brunettes spine.

'so pretty,'

Georges cheeks heated up before his lips were pressed against Dreams, He melted into the kiss, cuping Dreams face. This kiss was short but still have the older boy butterflies.

Dream groaned before getting up, taking his warmth with him. 

"Where you going?" George asked, disappointment coating his voice.

"Shower," Dream said with a smile.

"But i'll miss you."

"Join me." He winked at the brit, making him blush once again.