Chapter 20

The night sky seemed to be a huge painting hanging on Billie's wall with stars splattered across in a random spots as it naturally would and visible clouds with ones that seemed like a huge smoke passing by. The couple had slept through the day, by the time Billie stirred awake her girlfriend was already up watching her with adoration in her eyes.

"Creep." She teased, playfully shaking her heard before leaning in closer to give her a chaste kiss. She released a throaty moan against the woman's lips as the kiss deepened, "I haven't had a proper shower in two days."

"and I haven't had one today." The two instantaneously stopped, lips still aching to taste each other. With their eyes staring so intense at one another they knew what was going on in their heads.

Billie licked her lips, she sat herself up and pulled off her top leaving her half naked in front of the young lady. "I can't seem to unhook this..." she gestured over the bra that was cupping her bosom.

Billie watch her predatorily as (y/n) stood up and walked up to her, touching her shoulders and bending down so her lips met Billie's neck, nipping sensually over the flesh, effortlessly it became undone and as her lips explored to the side of Billie's shoulder the strap fell down making (y/n) smirk over her skin.

"Impressive."

Her touches were gentle, (y/n)'s fingers were melting to her skin leaving a trail of warmth down her sides, her thumbs hooking on the waistband of the woman's skirt.

"This has to go too Mrs Howard." She basically purred over Billie's lower back and Billie made sure her moan of agreement was loud enough to send tingle in the younger woman's core.

In a couple of seconds they were both undressed, (y/n)'s underwear pooling over her ankles, "We're just showering." The medium commented as they slipped inside the shower, "Just showering no funny business." She replied going along with the older woman.

With their lips sucking on each other, Billie reached out to get the bottle of body wash. The both stood in the midst of the shower soaking themselves, from time to time chuckles were erupting from their lips, "Your turn." She motioned for the girl to turn so that she could scrub her back, the shower head continued to sprinkle them warm water rinsing off the foamy bubbles on their bodies.

A sharp moan escaped her throat as she gripped Billie's hip, Billie's lips were on the pulsing point of her neck, kissing the skin tenderly as she would with the girl's lips. She threw the sponge somewhere around them to cup the girl's breast, massaging them carefully.

"I've never asked you this... but you are my girlfriend right?" Billie's hands stopped and mouth halted from nipping the woman's skin, she flipped her around so (y/n) was facing her, "Come again?"

"You are my girlfriend right? We say I love you's, I sleep on your bed, you kiss me and touch me, you cook and look out for me. That's what girlfriends do and I came to realize that neither of us ever asked each other the question so I am asking now..."

Billie brought her their faces closer, nodding as a smile formed on her lips "We're girlfriends..." they both could feel one another grinning as their lips moulded back together. It was full of warmth, soft, it was graciously sending them both butterflies.

After they finished, Billie grabbed herself a robe and a fresh towel for (y/n). Opening her closet she took two sets of top and bottom clothing assuming the girl would want crisp clothes, "hey it's okay I um...actually brought a bag with my stuffs."

Billie's eyes followed her until she disappeared from her sight then she went back with a duffle bag slinging over her shoulder. Confused, Billie's mouth dropped. "Are you moving in?" she couldn't help herself not to ask the question because that was the first thing that came to her mind. The bag wasn't that spacious enough for all of her clothes for sure but she had a bagful of clothes here...