Chapter 9

"Sweetheart, would you be a dear and pick up my purse, it should be in the left bedside table."

Billie stood in front of the floor length mirror that hung on the wall fixing her curls as if they were still in need of fixing. The medium looked regal in her composure, her pearls were back on display, a simple one piece of pearl that served as a pendant to the thin silver chain around the woman's neck was nestled right above her bosom accentuating her chest area.

On cue, you just finished pulling up your hair in a high ponytail, your curls swaying behind you. You threw Billie some playful face "You sound like an old lady." Putting down the comb and unplugging your curler, you proceeded to get the woman's purse.

"Uh, hey which purse is it?" There were two medium sized purses, one was silver and the other was plain black beaded with crystals.

"The one with my phone in it, sweetheart." You nodded to yourself, picking the black purse thinking it must be it because Billie wore a black dress with cuffed sleeves and floral patterns the purse would be a nice match to her outfit.

Picking it up, you were surprised with the weight so you unzipped it slowly. As you were expecting a damn phone, what welcomed you was a sight of hard purple faux cock. Your hands shook realizing what it was. A strap on. Billie Dean packed a six inches strap on.

You hadn't seen any of these personally not until now. It looked painful but satisfying. Had she used it to herself? the faux cock looked detachable from the harness so...

The noisy falls of her heels interrupted your thoughts, zipping it back and tossing it right back you snatched the silver one not even bothering to see if the damn phone was in it. Scurrying out of the room breathless and fazed, you felt all the blood in your body rushed up to your face, the atmosphere suddenly thinning and becoming hot to bear.

The oxygen from your lungs never getting enough, your words were caught in your throat and the only thing you could do now was let your mind process it all.

"Here" You timidly said, resting the silver purse onto the coffee table as you sat on the couch. It felt weird. You felt sickly weird that your core was pulsing, it was craving for that thing... you knew for a fact that you were a lesbian because you despised dicks, you never found them satisfying but imagining Billie wearing that as she topped you, the seventeen year old you who swore to never use a dildo was now shaking.

With your mind still fogged, you didn't notice Billie's gaze sweeping over you, possessing a sly smirk and running her long slender fingers through her locks to brush out the big chunks of curls. She commented, "You seem tensed, sweetheart." With the underlying tone of mockery.

"I... it's nothing I just saw a spider" Your excused could have fooled anyone except her, Billie Dean knew the chances of you picking the wrong purse was high and evidently, you did see it. She found entertaining to have you like this: dumfounded and lost for words.

"Oh, is it big?" she countered, looking at you from the reflection on the mirror bouncing your knees and staring blankly before snapping on the woman's direction nodding, "Very big" the length of the toy briefly flashed again making you bit the side of your cheek.

The woman quirked an eyebrow, "Did it bite you?" her chuckles were caught in the back of her throat, restraining herself so bad but her eyes failed. Right then you knew you two weren't talking about the spider, that she knew what you had seen and it made it so much worse. The smugness of her smile was infuriating you wanted to sweep it off but how? You couldn't even match the level of her confidence.

"What colour is the spider sweetheart?"

"Pur-brown. It's brown with long legs... really scary." Billie nod along but her hums were doubtful, not believing much to the story.