Chapter 2

Two nights after Billie's arrival you hadn't much been together, not that she wasn't trying but lately William was all over his wife and poor Billie she couldn't find a way to at least breathe away from him. The exciting part of it all was when you walked into them in public afterschool, they were going to grab an early dinner and Billie took that opportunity at least be with you.

So she invited you to join them for dinner, no hesitations you agreed smiling so sickly sweet at them both, especially to William who wasn't so pleased about it but he remained cool because he had no other choice, what his wife said always went on. The only time William had the upper hand was when it was just the two of them.

"Rough night?" Mumbling that to Billie's ear while eyeing the nasty bruise on her neck. Although, it sounded a bit teasing the hint of jealousy was strong. Underneath the table, Billie's hand traveled to your thigh, nestling just a few inches from your crotch. You eyed her knowingly.

"Alright ladies, order as much as you like." Billie rolled her eyes at her husband, he said that as if he was the one paying, though, it didn't really bother her that she was paying she just sometimes couldn't stand her husband – well most of the time to be true. His existence simply annoyed the woman to the bones.

"William, have you eaten something while it's still alive..." taking a pause to eyed Billie then back at William whose eyes went wider. Grinning to yourself, exactly knowing what kind of thought was running through his head you continued, "... because I did." Billie face grew paler, she took advantage of having her hand on your thigh and gave it a squeeze. Swatting her hand away, you propped up you elbow to the table resting you head in your hand.

"I ate an oyster when I was kid, fresh from the sea." The older woman had no idea what you intention was. "And now it's my favourite thing in the whole word, by the way Mrs. Howard thank you for inviting me to dinner. I'll surely repay you some other time, maybe I can fancy you with some oyster if you'd like. I know a great place nearby."

Sensing the humor, Billie looked down at the table, a hand covering her lips immediately. The woman had the biggest smile under the cover. Meanwhile, William remained silent and busied himself with his phone probably scrolling through his social media accounts and leaving hearts on any random girls' posts showing their cleavage or ass. That's what they do, don't they?

Momentarily, William excused himself to the men's room, Billie immediately elbowed you softly, "What was that?" she hissed, looking at her husband's direction to make sure he wasn't seeing this.

"What was what? I'm not doing anything. I'm just telling your husband how much I love eating oyster, duh." The feign innocence in your voice could have fooled anyone but her.

"You are so bored aren't you? Let's go to the ladies' room." Her eyes were squinting, as her tone dropped to that sensually attractive level causing for your heartbeat to flutter twice the pace. Excited with the idea, you stood up and hopefully gazed at her waiting for her to drag you in the ladies' room.

"Idiot, not right now." Billie pulled you down to your seat.

"You should have said, 'Let's go to the ladies' room later'" You said doing the quote symbol with your fingers and putting too much emphasis on the last word.

"Shut up and keep your love for the oysters all to yourself, not everyone is interested." Billie muttered under her breath while holding back the smile that was yet again invading her lips. Billie didn't know what was with you but every time you were around her, her lips couldn't just manage to keep a straight line.

"Oh, but you are." you teased, elbowing her this time.

"Damn right. Now, do me a favour and just shut up."

"Yes, Ma'am." You replied while doing a zipping motion to your lips. Finding it amusing but still Billie rolled her eyes at you.

William got back and found you two conversing casually, shortly the foods arrived. No one said anything after that. Billie cleared her throat once she was halfway done with her meal. Dabbing the napkin lightly to the corners of her mouth, she titled her head to the bathroom's direction. Eyes were guarded just as how stoic her face was.

You knew the drill, after all it wasn't the first time that you had dinner with them and afterwards you two would have a quick session but it wasn't something you two often do, only when needed be and after two weeks and two nights apart, Billie believed she couldn't handle it anymore and it was definitely a must.

Billie stood up, not saying a word and dropping the napkin on the table, grabbing her purse on the side. Walking past her husband, William gripped on her wrist, Billie immediately shook his hand off, "I'm going to the washroom what's your problem?" And she walked off, swaying her hips earning attentions from the people around, couldn't blame them. It was a rare thing for Billie Dean to be casually out in public, they just had to admire her.

Realizing you had been staring too long on her ass, you snapped yourself. Eyes promptly landing on William's who was already looking at you, nervously you gulped down hard "I – um, the food is good." Was your attempt in breaking the awkward silence. Pushing out the vegetable to the side with your fork, in your mind you were trying to plot a believable reason to excuse yourself so you could go after your lover.

In your luck, William pushed out of his seat as he patted the side of his lips, cleared his throat and took a cigarette case out of his pocket. He motioned if you want one and you politely shook your head. "Suit yourself, kid. Tell Billie I'm out smoking when she gets back." Nodding, you watched him took one stick and placed it between his lips.

As soon as he was out of sight, you bolted to the washroom where Billie had been waiting for you. "What took you so goddamn long?" not answering, you grabbed her face and leaned forward kissing her firmly.

Billie's hand was quick, she reached out for the door and locked it. Pushing you to the sink, the woman made you face the mirror so you could still see her reflection behind you. Her arm snaked around your waist, pressing herself closer so she could extend her arm downward to the waistband of your pants.

Her freehand brushed away the locks to expose the side of your neck, as soon as her fingers dipped in which took you by surprise since you were so engaged on staring contest with her you didn't notice that she had unbuttoned your pants and slid her hand through.

As well as her lips that were now sucking ever so gently on your pulse point, you had to grip the edge of the sink for support since your knees weren't prepared at all. She kept her pace slow and smooth but when you started to motion your hips, she picked up to your request and went faster, her fingers sliding in and out with ease making Billie work much easier.

Standing while being finger fucked from behind was taking everything out of you, you were panting and squirming, your cheeks and chest were flushed as your kept yourself as quiet as you could, sweat beading your forehead racing down to the sides of your face.

With one last pump you orgasmed, all of the energy flowing out of your system. Eyelids were crashing down, your head was still wrapped in daze when she flipped you, wiping away the strands from your face admiring the after sex glow on your face.

"That was only an appetizer, I'll have my main course later." Billie smiled, as she fondled with your cheek. Not really understanding her right now but assuming it was still about having sex you nodded.

Leaning, her plump lips placed a peck on your temple before turning around. The door slamming closed pulled you out of the dreamy state, realizing she was gone.