Chapter 5

Saturday morning, you got yourself readied an hour before Julie woke up. Setting the table and serving the food, Julie, your five year old niece watched you with her big green eyes. "What buddy?" sitting down, you put a sunny side up egg on her plate and two pieces of pancake before drizzling with some chocolate syrup.

Julie shrugged, stabbing her pancake and shoving a forkful in her mouth. "Woah slow down kid." Chuckling, you took a sip of your coffee.

Last night, Alice promised to pick up her kid around eight but as of now, it was ten in the morning and you had to be at school in less than thirty minutes. After a few more minutes, there was a knock on the door. "About fucking time, Alice." Mumbling that to yourself, you hurried Julie, grabbing her mini backpack from the couch and slinging your too over your one shoulder.

"I'm sorry-"

"Next time you just wanted to get laid without Julie in the house just tell me, I won't bother to fucking call and please pick up your kid on time some of us has to actually go to school and be there on time, okay?" Raging at your sister your blood vessels were popping up on your forehead. Locking the door, you stomped away before Alice could say a thing.

Losing your temper was big bummer, it affected everything. Instead of going to the university like you originally planned, you took a different street, walking on the sideway underneath the cloudless sky and gentle arrays of the sun. Over all the weather was good, it was a perfect timing, plus walking could take your mind off of things might as well calms you down.

Blowing a long sigh, you let my gazes wander around as your mind kept itself occupied with the address of the luxurious apartment building. It wasn't that far so in just a few minutes you would be there. Upon arriving the place, you were astound to see the tallest one around towering over the others.

Inside the lobby, you went toward the front desk asking for Billie's floor and room number not knowing that it was a penthouse and not just another room. For precautionary measure, the employee had to ask for your I.D for security purposes and all you could show her was your college I.D and driver's licence even though you hadn't own a car. Then you were instructed to wait while she gave Billie a call, informing her about your request to see the woman.

Took the process only five minutes or less then you were escorted to a private elevator. Pressing the only button that there was, the metal doors slid open. Stepping inside, you positioned yourself in the corner and leaning her back on the metal wall for support.

You clutched on the strap of your backpack, in a whole year of living in your apartment and had to use the cranky elevator every single time you still hated it. Seemed as though your soul was separating from your body and your guts were tightening.

Your heart was suddenly racing, a blow of panic washing over as soon as the doors slid open. You didn't miss a second and stepped out. You were already inside Billie's penthouse. Seeing the luxurious furniture took your breath away. On the opposite wall was a charcoal painting of a naked woman, it made you blush seeing the exposed lady parts.

"Don't just stand there, come here." Recognizing the voice, you tiptoed further. What welcomed your sight was more breath taking. It was Billie in her crimson cotton robe sitting in front of the grand piano accompanied with a bottle of whiskey and a half filled glass with no ice.

She wasn't playing it, only admiring the keys but she used to as a child. The six hour practice everyday, she loathed it.

The blonde, had her face bare. All of the make-up was stripped off even her mascara and gloss, yet, she still made your heart skipped a beat.

Motioning to the couch, you obliged and sat yourself. You just watched her in complete fascination while she took her glass and drank its content until empty. When done, Billie licked her lips, taking every drop of her favourite liquor.