Chapter 1

Cackles of laughter rang along with the long corridor. Groups of young adults hanging out together. Some chatting with each other, some teasing and even some showing public display of affection. Well that's the current situation of University located in Vancouver.

With the beginning of the first class, everyone ran of to their respective rooms, breaking away the cluster. Some just hanging out outside the builds for having no class or simply bunking.

Just like any other diligent student, a Korean-Canadian girl headed off towards the first class, which happened to be Cell Biology. Sitting down beside her usual seatmate, she pulled out her books.

"Morning Dasom, how was your weekend?"

"Good Morning Jacob, it was the same as usual."

After the usual talk the two focused on the class as the professor started his lecture. One over everyone got of out the class heading off to the next.

"Medical classes are so tough. Makes me rethink my life decision." Jacob whined getting out of the last class before lunch break.

Dasom, who was following closely, let out a chuckle at his whinings and followed him to where their group of friends are.

"Hey babe I missed you!!" Jacob was pulled in a hug by his girlfriend as she landed a kiss on his cheeks.

"Get a life man!!" Jacob's best friend said scrunching his nose in disgust.

"Get yourself a girlfriend Kevin." Emma remind.

"Can me dig in, I'm hungry." Dasom didn't wait for an answer and sat down on the chair.

"Anyways Kevin how was hangover?" Jacob asked.

"Disgusting as usual."

"This is why you shouldn't drink to much. These weekend parties are wild anyways."

"Alright Grandpa!!"

The table bursted in a fit of laughter.

"Alright does anyone has free class today?" Kevin asked.

"I have one after lunch break. Emma too I guess."

"Yup, let ditch the boys for now." Emma stood up and pulled Dasom out with her.

Outside the university building the two roamed around being their silly selves. More studies were coming and going in and out of the building.

"Yo see it's that cute boy, you bumped into." Emma punched Dasom's knees to get her attention.

"Oh yeah!! I wonder what his name his. I think he is new. Haven't seen him around last semester."

"Yeah, I wonder what his name is. He doesn't looks fully Canadian to me."

"Yeah, make me more curious about him."

"Wanna stake?"

"Emma are you asking for Jacob to get angry." Dasom furrowed her eyebrows.

"Oh no you are right!!" Emma giggled.

Dasom just rolled her eyes at her best friend's silliness.

"Come on let's not talk about a random boy I bumped into. We have a class to attend next." She stood up ready to head towards her next class.

I'll take a short break to collect my thoughts and prepare this book

I'll take a short break to collect my thoughts and prepare this book. Meet you all soon.