Chapter 8

"Hey what's wrong? Did you dream of something bad?" A very concerned Dasom worriedly brushed off the hairs from Grace's face.

"A dream, but it felt so real. I couldn't make out what was going on but the pain was immerse."

"Did you see anything bad?"

"I don't understand what i saw, but the feels conveyed was very vivid. I don't know how to describe the scene, everything was broken and all I could see was red. It was painful." Tears swealed up in her eyes but Grace tried to hold them back.

Noticing the younger girl's action, Dasom pulled her in a hug," If you want to cry, don't hold back." Soon hot tears found it's way down her cheeks, soaking the older's dress in process.

Once she had calmed down, Dasom got herout of the room and prepared some food for her. After she saw Grace engaged in her stuff, Dasom decide to talk to her brother about the incident.

"Hey!!"

"Hey!!"

"Is everything okay Dasom? You don't sound as energetic as always."

"Yeah actually I need to ask you something."

"Sure go ahead!"

"Can you tell me in details, the scenario when you found Grace. The surroundings and stuff."

~☆~

"Shit looks really serious!" The man on the driver's seat murmured as he was a few big black cars pass them from the opposite side.

The vehicle stopped in front of the crowd on the Seoul-Busan highway. They rushed passed the common people announcing the presence of the rescue team.

Lied in front of them a big dumper, almost unharmed, the driver being confronted by the police who arrived not long after the incident.

"We found three bodies, one being dressed as a chauffeur. We are not sure if there is any survivor."

The man nodded and motioned the team of doctors to do their work. Once they checked they rushed the bodies back to the Neo City hospital.

"Check on the girl, announce the other two deceased." The head doctor said rushing in the operation room.

"There is lots of blood loss, her vitals are week too."

The doctors walked out with a sigh. A man in his mid twenties approached the head, "Doctor Kim, what are you planning on doing with this girl?"

"I have no idea, we need to wait till she wakes up. Which doesn't seem too soon, Doctor Kang."

Dr. Kang nodded and went away. He soon found his way to the reception asking for more questions about the incident. As a part of the the rescue team, the accident had perked up his interest and the face of the deceased man had done nothing but fuel this interest with his oddly familiar features.

"Any thing was found with the bodies, maybe related to family and stuff." He enquired.

"You may check with the staff." The receptionist answered.

Dr. Kang hadn't come across anything useful that day but a pendent, his conscience telling him that it would be useful.

After months of waiting, the doctors were nothing but disappointed as the girl suffered from amnesia. Dr. Kim under whom she was taken care off, had given up on her due to his busy schedule and on request of Kr. Kang, she was transferred under his care.

~☆~

"That was very useful, I think she is having some sort of flashbacks. I'll keep on updating you on what she sees further."

"Yeah I think things will start getting more prominent as time passes, be with her. She need someone beside her until we find her family."

"Yeah, thanks Daniel. Take care."

"Take care, good night Dasom."

So much medical stuff is not good for my business brain

So much medical stuff is not good for my business brain. Welp-