Chapter 19

"Dr. Wilson thank you for your time." Dasom shook her hand with the senior doctor and sat down, Grace by her side.

"So this is a memory loss case. Any signs of recovery?"

"Well she is having flashbacks in forms of dream, whenever she sleeps. Also the very recent ones, she says she feels related to the people in her dreams."

"Are they frequent, Miss.. ?"

"Yes they are, almost every night." Grace kept her eyes low.

"Ok, um Dr. Kang you may stand outside for a while, I would like to have a one on one talk with her."

With Dasom walking out, Dr. Wilson started his counseling session with Grace. He got to know about her dreams, which were pretty much on the traumatizing side. After an hour long discussion, Dasom was finally called back in.

"A traumatic experience alongside the accident. Her memories will be triggered if she meets an important person in her life from before."

Dasom nodded.

~☆~

"I guess our plans for a while are done for." Chenle murmured being a little salty.

Jisung smacked the boy at the back of his head as Mark took the four to the nearest hospital.

"You two stay outside, I'll take Donghyuck in." Mark said and entered the doctor's chamber.

"I hope it's nothing serious."

They sat down on the bench kept outside the chamber. Looking around the hospital, they realized that it was pretty similar to the ones in their country too.

"What if we have to stay back longer?" Jisung asked.

"Probably hyung getting scolded by Taeyong hyung for being careless. I don't think it would affect us."

"Yeah but I was looking forward to today's trip tho."

"Everyone was!" Chenle frowned.

The two grew silent once again. Chenle looked around the hospital only to spot something or rather someone oddly familiar. He got up from the seat and walked towards the reception.

Grace waited behind as Dasom talked with the receptionist. Once the payment was made, the older girl approached her, ready to leave.

Chenle stared at the two bewildered, he couldn't believe his eyes, the person in front of him looked exactly like her. He was also curious about the girl who she was talking to.

There is no way it her! She died two years ago. I must be hallucinating.

Jisung noticed the absence of his best friend from his side. He got up and approached his frozen figure. Chenle stood rooted to the ground, eyes dilated.
Following his eyes, Jisung spotted Dasom's figure walking out of the gate, Grace out of sight.

"What are you staring at?" He asked confused.

"Eu- Eun- Uh um nothing! It's nothing." Chenle shook his head and walked back to where the chamber was. Jisung following him back with eyes furrowed.

"Where did you two run off to?" Mark stood outside with one hand in his pocket another holding Haechan wheelchair.

"Nowhere far, just got a little distracted. Anyways what did the doctor say." Chenle said with a fake smile.

"It's just a part of his ligament got torn. Will take about a month to recover"

~☆~

"Everything okay?" Jaemin asked seeing Chenle sitting in the living room at the middle of the night. "You have been pretty quiet ever since you four came back from the hospital."

"Hyung I saw something, but I didn't say because Mark hyung and Jisung where there."

"What did you see?"

"A girl, she looked exactly like Eunhye. As if it was her standing there."

"That's not possible Chenle, it's been two years. It's not possible to survive that accident. And even if it is, how would she be in Canada."

"I don't know, everything about her screamed Eunhye. I just know it."

"It's probably your hallucination or the person was a look alike. Don't think about it too much. Get some sleep." Jaemin patted his back and walked away.

I got obsessed with twin star exorcist (sousei no onmyouji) the complete it in 3 days

I got obsessed with twin star exorcist (sousei no onmyouji) the complete it in 3 days. It's so good
Makes me wanna write a fanfic based on it's concept