Chapter 13

The two boys sat down on the lawn, the silence between them rising. Kevin signed.

"Jacob seemed to be upset earlier. What's going on?" Mark asked.

"Jacob used to be in the same basketball team as Allen during the first year. The same time as the two used to date."

Mark nodded listening carefully as the other spoke.

"Ok Mark according to you what type of a person is Allen? I know you don't know him, but still what can you get from looking at him. And would you trust him to take care of Dasom?"

"I wouldn't!" he quickly responded. "I mean, I'm uhh.."

Kevin laughed out loud as the boy got flustered by his won action.

"I meant to say, Allen may look like a good person, but he doesn't seem to like her in that way."

"Ok but Mark do you like Dasom."

"Wait what... I-"

"I might have been drunk that day, but I wouldn't forget the way you were glaring at Allen. It's totally alright to like her. Atleast we three can trust you more than Allen. You are definitely a good person far better than that bastard."

"You skipped the Jacob part." Mark said trying to change the topic.

"Right! So the two were in the same team but never got along. Jacob had seen a lit of times how Allen would lie to Dasom. But when he tried to tell Dasom about it, she would get angry. And in the end, both of their relationship would be hampered."

"That was bad!"

"Then when the two broke up, Allen was pretty much the same, no effect on him, as if nothing hand happened. But after their practice, when Jacob came back, he found her crying. Though the two broke up in good terms, it hurted Dasom a lot."

"Shouldn't she have moved on then."

"Well we all thought she did. But now seeing them hang out again, looks like that didn't happen."

~☆~

"What up with you?"

Grace's eyeballs followed Dasom as she kept walking to and fro inside the living room of the house. On hearing the question she stopped and messed with her hair. Grace shook her head and stood up from the couch.

"Dasom what's wrong? Did something happen between you and your crush? You know what, boys are a waste of time. Let's not thing about it."

"No no, that's not the case. I meet my ex and he humiliated me in front of his friends."

"How dare he? You should have broken his bones." Dasom laughed.

"I- yeah but let's not talk about boys, they are trash. Tell me how are you are you getting those dreams again."

Grace's lips formed a small smile. "I did, it was not scary more on the sweet side. There was this boy, I can't recall his face properly. He took me out to a music shop and played the guitar. We were also holding hands. These was a woman, who we knew. I don't remember much more. Oh and he was calling me by a name I never heard before. "

__

"I want to tell BoA noona about us. So we are going there."

"Ah I would love to see her once again."

They walked side by side to each other, Jisung subconsciously kept on glancing at her hand.

"Ah um Eun can we um hold hands."

Eunhye smiled at his request and intertwined their hands. She could feel his warmth. It was a brand new feeling something she never experienced before.

The couple hand their hands firmly as they walked into Beat of Angel.

"Ah Jisung, Eunhye welcome!!" BoA greeted them as soon as they entered.

"Hello!" They greeted back.

"You two are holding hands. Wait are you two dating?"

"Yes noona."

"Eunhye does you brother and cousin know."

"Uh Mark does but Taeyong doesn't."

"I advice you two to inform him about this as fast as possible. Taeyong won't be happy to know it from others."

"Yeah unnie we will inform him. But I'm afraid how he would react."

"Don't think to much just approach him and tell him."

The two youngsters roamed around the music store, as BoA continued to attend the other customers. Jisung picked up a guitar and pulled his girlfriend to the private room, he started playing. Eunhye noticed his passion in it.

"Jisung I didn't know you could play the guitar that well. That was amazing."

Happy New Year Hope 2022 goes well

Happy New Year
Hope 2022 goes well