Chapter 10

Mark walked inside the class and dumped his backpack on the table making Kevin flinch. The sleepy boy let out a whine and sat up straight.

"Dude the class is about to start why are you sleeping?" Mark asked sitting down.

"I was playing games all night. Can't help but feel sleepy."

Mark let out a chuckle bringing out the books and assignment pages. Kevin looked at them bewildered. He snatched the sheets and flipped through the pages. With a heavy sigh, he let his head fall on the desk again.

"I'm doomed!" He murmured.

"Forgot assignments again. Keep playing games." Mark shook his head as the professor made his way in.

~☆~

The five friends gathered together in the cafeteria at lunch once again. They sat down with their trays in front of them, digging in their food.

"What are your plans for the weekends? Wanna hangout." Emma suggested.

"Yeah that sounds fun. Let's go to the arcade." Kevin said with a wide smile.

"Didn't you all hear there is a party this weekend at Walker's?" Dasom furrowed her eyebrows.

"Oh wait there is? Who told you?"

"Amber of course! We attend it everytime."

"Yeah so let's go there. What about you Mark?" Jacob looked at the boy expectantly.

"If you all are going, then okay."

Dasom pulled out the phone to message Amber Walker confirming that they are coming.

"Ok but enlighten me about this party."

"Oh yeah, so Seniors Jake Walker and Liam James hold a party at the Walker's residence from time to time. It just one of those partys where you drink, dance and get wasted."

(A/N:Did anyone catch the reference?)

~☆~

"Guys what out! They are coming your way."

"We are not our way too."

"Shoot shoot shoot, they are here."

Gun shots rang around the building, body dropped with a thud on the floor making the two boys smirk.

"Well done!" The temporary leader complimented joining the two along with his bestfriend and girlfriend.

"I know Jeno, I always do a great job!" Haechan boasted.

"Alright come back already." Jisung said.

The five of them walked out of the building. Jaemin making a call to clear up the bodies. They made their way back to the base and picking Chenle up.

"Good job kids!" Taeyong complimented. "You all have been working for months nonstop. Take a break."

"Wait seriously!" Haechan jumped in joy and highfived Renjun.

The six boys and one girl gathered in Jeno's room discussing how to spend the break. Everyone was coming up with different ideas, some liking it, others not.

"Hey!" Chenle's dolphin screech made everyone up their hands on their ears. Him receiving a pillow on the face by Nawon.

"Ok! Ok! Listen, I have an idea, and all of you would like it."

"Spill!" Jaemin said.

"Yeah so, why don't we go to Canada and suprise Mark hyung?" He looked expectantly towards the group.

"That's a good idea!" Haechan cheered, the others nodding in agreement.

"Hey wait how are we going to find his address?" Jisung furrowed his eyebrows.

The six young adults looked at him dumbfound. "Are you the hacker? Shouldn't we be asking you that." Renjun lifted his eyebrow.

"Oh right!" With a facepalm Jisung made the group laugh out loud.