Chapter 22

"Damn this mission seems serious!" Daniel said walking out of the medic room in NCT headquarters.

"Our fault for underestimating them. With Yuta, Jeno knocked out it's hard for Xiaojun and Shotaro to handle so many. Thank god you where available." Taeyong said as the two walked towards the gate

"Hyung, I had told Doyoung to inform me if you all have a big mission. After all my work in mostly for NCT and allies. Good thing he had called yesterday or else I would be flying to Canada in place of helping you all."

"You are going to Canada?"

"Yeah my sister is moving here since her semester will be over by tomorrow. She want to help me in this business."

"That good. To think of semester, Mark will also end his. I wish to see him. But I can't leave the gang to go and meet him."

Daniel placed a had on the leader's shoulder. "If I see Mark, I'll try convincing him to comeback for the while."

"Doubt he will agree though."

~☆~

"We are finally free!" Kevin cheered.

"Calm down Kevin!" Jacob tried calming the overhyped boy down.

"So we are leaving tomorrow morning. Don't you all dare be late. This is going to be our last trip before Dasom leaves for Korea." Emma said with a pout.

"Uh about that I have something to say..." Mark gain their attention. "I have also decided to return back."

"What why would you? You literally came here 7-8 months ago come on." Kevin whined.

"I realized something thanks to Dasom. So I have decided to return." He smiled at the mentioned girl, who in return smiled back, a red tint appearing in her cheeks.

Emma observed the two and faked a cough. Mark and Dasom quickly looked away.

"You two seem awfully close. Is there some tea?" She asked to which the other to boys playfully raised their brows.

Soon the group decide into two as the boys pulled Mark away. Emma and Dasom making their way out of the university building.

"Hey since we are leaving tomorrow morning, who is going to look after your patient?"

"My brother would come home tonight."

"That's great, what about packing?"

"Mostly, just the basic stuff are left. I'm already feeling sad about leaving this place."

"Let's enjoy our last trip with the gang."

The three boys headed towards Kevin's house to hang out together. Throughout the way Kevin kept whining about Mark leaving as well.

"Hey Mark did you figure out your feelings for Dasom?" Jacbon changed the topic, done with Kevin's whinings.

"Ah yeah. I do like her." He admitted a blush creeping on his cheeks.

"That's good, so when are you telling her." The two stared at him eagerly.

"I can't." He looked down on the floor.

"What why?" Their smiled dropped from their faces.

"She is moving to Neo City, knowing me will only bring bad things for her. I can't tell you all much. But it's better for her to stay away."

"Dude you are talking as if you are related to those mafias in that city. Wait are you?" Kevin asked with wide eyes making Mark bite his lips, still looking down.

"What rubbish are you speaking? Mark and mafia doesn't go together. In which angle is he ruthless." Jacob smacked Kevin at the back of his head.

"Right, he can't even fry an egg properly how he is going to use a gun." Kevin laughed his ass off, imagining Mark shooting and the bullet not even hitting the target.

Mark himself laughed it off. Thankful that they were just joking around.