Chapter 9

"Hey Mark sorry for being late!" Dasom apologized as soon as she entered the cafe.

"What are you apologizing for, it's isn't even that late. Order a drink it's on me."

"Hey, why do you always pay? You should let me pay sometimes too."

"Umm, maybe next time. But for now let me pay."

Once getting their drinks, they sat down and pulled their copies together. The two had earlier decided to meet up at a study cafe and work on their psychology assignment together.

"So we should first fill in the profiles, then move to questioning each other?"

Dasom nodded. "So Mark Lee, what your birthday?"

"2nd August 1999. Yours?"

"5th September 1999."

After filling the profiles, the two started asking each other questions, taking turns. Mark stared at Dasom writing down the answers. Putting the pen down she notice his stare, making him look away. His ears slightly turning red.

"Your handwriting is pretty." He complimented with a small smile.

Hearing the compliment, Dasom broke out into a gummy smile. "Yours is not bad either." Mark let out a nervous chuckle before focusing back on the papers.

After a few more minutes both of them decided to call it a day. "We are supposed to observe as well, let's not forget that."

"Yeah body language observation." Mark agreed. "So um see you at the university tomorrow."

"Yeah, Bye"

With their goodbyes they headed back to their abodes.

~☆~

Jacob wrapped his arm around Emma's shoulder and put a kiss on her forehead, making the girl whine and point at her lips. With a chuckle her boyfriend gave in to her desire.

As soon as the two parted their lips, a fake cough was heard. The two looked up to see Kevin standing with a disgusted face. "Go get a room!" He murmured.

"Go get a girlfriend Kevin." Jacob answered back.

"What up with Kathy, weren't you hitting up on her?" Emma asked.

"I am, but I can't get her attention."

He ruffled his hair frustrated. The three friends stared at the gate. Emma waving her hand as soon as she see her bestfriend enter.

"Hey guys!" She greeted and looked around. "Mark isn't here yet?"

"No he is running late." Jacob held up his phone with his chat with Mark, saying his is going to be late.

"We should head in now."

The group of four walked inside the building. Emma, Dasom leading as Kevin and Jacob tagged behind.

After a few moments of silence Kevin words attracted the group's attention.

"Did you guys notice something?"

"Notice what?" Emma furrowed her eyebrows.

"Dasom keeps checking on Mark."

"He is a friend obviously I would."

"Oh please Dasom, you don't check on me or Kevin when we are late. You simply pull Emma and head inside."

"Yeah, if these two ditches uni, you don't ask me to hangout with you, but you literally pulled Mark to playland." Kevin joined.

"Wait do you know any tea. You have been quiet." Jacob perked his eyebrows at his girlfriend.

"Uh um..." with a quick glance Emma could see the glare Dasom was giving her.

"Since Dasom is about to kill me, yes she has a little crush on him. Ok bye."

Emma dashed away from the group towards her class, Dasom running behind as their Tom and Jerry game began.

Finally I can update