Chapter 28

"Mi-minhyung!" Grace broke down at the sight of her brother.

The siblings walked out of the room not wanting to interrupt another pair of sibling's reunion.

"I can only imagine what he is going through. Staying away from you all this time made me feel incomplete imagine leaving thinking your sibling is long gone."

"Y-you are a-alive!" Mark cried out and ran to her.

Engulfing each other in a bone crushing hug, they cried their hearts out.

"I'm so glad!" He moved away and wiped his tears.

"Daniel said if he was late, I would have actually died. I'm so thankful to them for saving me."

"Yeah! I can't express how happy I am."

"Minhyung you are tearing up again."

"So are you! I haven't heard anyone call me that for so long."

She smile and adjusted herself. "It's been so long."

"Want me to call Jisung?"

"Definitely!"

~☆~

Jisung was laying on the couch as Chenle was busy playing video games beside him. The phone ring caught his attention. He jumped up and walked out of the room.

"What's up hyung!" He blurted out.

"Jisung-ah!" Grace spoke, hands over her mouth to control her emotions.

"Huh! Uh why do you sound like..." Jisung seemed more than confused.

"Sung is me. Yeah Jisung it her. I'm not speaking." He heard Mark's voice from a far.

Jisung grabbed his head and cut the call frustrated. There was no way she was alive. How can he hear her voice?

He walked back inside. Chenle looked at him worriedly. Jisung let out a frustrated sigh seeing a video call from Mark.

"Eun-eunhye!" He murmured as soon as he say her crying face pop out. Chenle who had seen the same, let out a shrill noise and jumped away.

"How?" He asked.

"It's Daniel hyung he saved her. He and her sister housed her for two years. Eunhye had suffered memory loss." Mark spilled out what ever he knew.

Jisung was a total crying mess. Words didn't form. He kept crying and so did Eunhye. Not able to handle they both cried hard, putting aside the phone. Chenle and Mark who were beside the pair also had tears in their eyes.

"I'm so glad. I want to run all the way to Canada and hug you." He cried.

"I want to too." She cried back.

Not able to talk more, he dropped the call. Jaemin walked inside the room and looked at Chenle questioningly.

"Jisung what wrong?" He hugged the younger.

Instead of giving an answer the boy just cried harder.

~☆~

"Taeyong hyung!" Mark spoke in his broken voice.

"That's wrong Mark, is everything okay."

"More than okay! Eunhye is alive."

"What? How? Mark are you hallucinating."

"No I'm not. Join me on video chat."

Soon enough the oldest cousin was also in tears. Glad to seeing the youngest still breathing fine.

Once everyone calmed down, the Kang sibling entered the room. Dasom hugged Mark which made Eunhye remember they are actually dating.

"Stop being lovey dovey. I miss Jisung more." She pouted.

"Jisung? Wait is it that guy from the supermarket?" Dasom asked.

"Yeah, he is her boyfriend."

"Wait Grace has a boyfriend. Damn I thought she was innocent."

"How do you know her name is Grace though? Plus I'm very confused about everything so mind elaborating."

Which school announces preboard 6 days before it startsI'm dying

I'm dying