Chapter 21

"Slow down!!"

"Ahhhhhhh!"

"Dude hurry up."

"Stop shouting Chenle!"

"You don't want to end up like Hyuck!"

"Oh my god they are so loud!" Jisung murmured seeing the members screaming and creating a mess. "This is why I'm the most matured one here."

"No you are not!" All of them shouted at the same time scaring the youngest.

"Ok ok hurry up if you don't want to miss the flight!" Renjun said picking his bag and walking out.

The other three chaotically followed behind. Mark stood at the door watching them leave.

~☆~

"Hey Mork over here!" Kevin shouted when in noticed the boy lost in the cafeteria.

"So what are you all talking about?"

"Dasom said she has to tell us all something!" Jacob said which made Mark tell look at her.

"A couple of news, the last one is a hard blow."

"You are scaring me Dasom, but go ahead."

"Okay so my brother is going to come over. So I want you all to meet him and..."

"That's great. I wanted to meet him for a long time." Jacob said.

"And?" Emma asked.

"Uh after this semester is over I'll move to South Korea and start working under him."

"Wait move, as in permanently?" Kevin's eyes widened.

Dasom nodded lips sealed.

The sudden gloomy atmosphere made them frown. Dasom tried to come up with something to not make them sad.

"I will visit you all from time to time so don't worry."

The rest four gave her a questioning look.

Jacob sighed and grabbed his bag. "I have class next, don't forget we have to submit the psychology assignment today."

Soon the rest started leaving for class. Mark and Dasom sat there idly. "Seems like we are the only ones who don't have a class."

"Wanna hangout at the lobby." Dasom proposed.

Mark followed the girl with an unconscious smile lighting up his face.

"Hey where in Korea will you go though?"

"Uh, you know Neo City right?"

"Oh yeah, you did tell your brother stays there."

"I did? I guess I forgot. Anyways he actually does some assisting work asides from being a doctor at the hospital there. And since he is the only one working there, I want to help him reduce his burden."

"You are so thoughtful."

Dasom blushed at the compliment.

"Exams are around the corner, my time is here is reducing. I'll miss you all."

Mark's lips formed a thin line.

"What about you? What are you planning to do?"

"Seriously speaking I don't know. I never hand thought I'll actually some back to Canada. The only reason I left, was my sister's death."

"Isn't that running away from reality though. She is not coming back. Have you thought of your friends and other family member."

Mark stayed quiet, he knew what Dasom was saying was totally right. He was indeed running away.

"Give it a thought! Life cycle wouldn't stop for someone's death. You need to get over your trauma."