[3]

"W-what do you mean?" Jungkook asks, blushing

"W-what do you mean?" Jungkook asks, blushing. The guy chuckled, and shook hands with Jungkook, even though, the younger didn't even held his hand out.
"Jimin, by the way" The guy says, winking before leaving. Jungkook gulped, shrugging and walked away.

Taehyung saw all of this, and he felt jealousy. But why did he feel jealous? He's straight? Jungkook's a guy, he can't like him. He groans and walked away, rolling his eyes. He felt angry, why didn't Jungkook push the guy away? Why did he let the guy do those things to him?
"Yo, bro, you okay?" He hears, looking up and seeing Jackson and Mark.
"Yeah, let's go to class" Taehyung says, his usual cold face on. Jackson and Mark shrugged, smiling and winking at each other before following Taehyung.

Jungkook met a new friend, Hoseok. Hoseok is bi, so, Jungkook was comfortable to tell him his sexuality, since the older seemed to also be trustworthy. Now, Jungkook is walking with his seniors, well, it was just Taehyung and Mark and Jackson. Hoseok was also his senior. Hoseok nudges Jungkook, making the younger frown.
"Huh?" Jungkook let out and Hoseok points at someone. Jungkook frowns and sees a guy, winking at him while making a call sign. Jungkook chuckles, shaking his head as he glared at Hoseok. Taehyung noticed, which made him roll his eyes. The two beside him, chuckles as they saw this.
"Seems like Tae's jealous" Jackson whispers to Mark who chuckles, nodding.

They are stopped by a guy, who stood in front of Jungkook. It was only supposed to be him to stop on his tracks, but it seemed like the seniors wouldn't leave him.
"Hi, cutie" The guy says. Jungkook recognize him as the guy from before, Jimin.
"Oh, hi, Jimin hyung" Jungkook says, smiling. He gasped as Jimin held his hand.

"I'll treat you something"

"Hey! Let go of my friend!"