[9]

Taehyung woke up to nothing but silence

Taehyung woke up to nothing but silence. He missed hearing Jungkook's giggles as he disturbs his sleep, even if it's just a day. He got out of his room after doing his morning routine and changing. He walked down stairs, meeting Jackson and Mark, but no sign of Jungkook. He frowns, scratching his nape.
"Where's Jungkook?" He asks, clearing his throat. The two looked at him with a glare, but answered him anyways.
"He went to school early" Jackson says, making Taehyung frown.

"Who took him there?" He asks, raising his brow. Usually, he's the person who'll take the younger to school, it's unusual if he didn't.
"The Yoongi guy from yesterday took him there" Mark says, swallowing his food.
"What?! I need-" Taehyung is cut off as his arm is grabbed after he stood up.
"Sit the fuck down and explain what happened between you two" Jackson says, staring at him emotionless.
"Nothing happened" Taehyung says, scratching his nape.

"He wouldn't come crying to us when nothing happened" Mark says, rolling his eyes.
"Okay, okay, I don't know what happened... But him not coming home and knowing he's hanging out with that Yoongi guy, made me mad? And I called him a whore" Taehyung says, gulping.
"Bro, are you crazy? That's fucked up" Jackson says, shaking his head.
"I know, I know! I don't know what happened... But my mind thought that Yoongi guy is his boyfriend" Taehyung says, scratching his nape.

"Bro, are you gay?" Mark asks, raising his brow.
"Gay?! No! Why the fuck would I be gay?! Can't I worry about a friend?" Taehyung says, making the two scoff.
"The first part of being gay is... Denial" Jackson says and nodded at Mark. They grabbed their plates, putting it on the sink and left. Taehyung is left there, thinking to himself about what they said.

He's not gay... Right? Right?!

 Right? Right?!