[Finale]

All three looked at the younger, who went quiet after the question

All three looked at the younger, who went quiet after the question. Taehyung gulped, staring at the younger with hopeful eyes.
"Of course, you fucking idiot!" Jungkook says and grabbed Taehyung by the neck and kissed him deeply.
"It's the same when you answered me, honey" Jackson says, smiling. Mark just rolled his eyes and chuckled. The two pulled away, laughing.
"I'll let that curse slide, next time, you'll receive a punishment" Taehyung says, glaring.
"No, you'll be the one receiving punishment when you decide to cheat" Jungkook says, glaring. Taehyung gulped, putting his hands up in surrender.

"Markie hyung! Let's go buy ice cream!" Jungkook says and Mark nodded, leaving the two alone. Jackson looked at Taehyung, who looked so shocked about what Jungkook said.
"I know, bro, bottoms are scary sometimes" Jackson says. Taehyung chuckles, nodding.
"Mark sometimes go from sad to happy and then gets mad at me" Jackson says, scoffing.
"What was that, Wang Jackson?!" They heard. Jackson is startled and laughed awkwardly.
"Nothing, Markie, baby!" Jackson says and walked out of the room.

"Kim Taehyung! You better clean that room!" Taehyung heard, also startled.
"Y-yes! Jungkookie!" He says, scratching his nape.

A few years later...

The two graduated, well, Taehyung graduated first and he waited for Jungkook, helping him with some things he didn't understand. After graduating, they moved to a different house, leaving Mark and Jackson to that house. They lived together and is going strong.

"Taehyung! You put a baby in me!" Jungkook says, crying in happiness as he stared at the pregnancy test. Taehyung also smiled as he stared at the younger.
"I'll tell baby about his dad being a homophobic before" Jungkook says, smirking.
"Kookie!" Taehyung pouts, whining. Jungkook laughed evilly, bopping the older's nose and walked away, giving the pregnancy test.
"Ew-" He cuts himself off, not wanting the younger to hear anything.

"Kim Taehyung! Hurry up! I want mayonnaise and dried mangoes!"