[13]

Taehyung sits down at the chair that is beside Jungkook's bed

Taehyung sits down at the chair that is beside Jungkook's bed. The doctor had told them that Jungkook fell into a coma after hitting his head hard. He sighs, grabbing the younger's hand and caressing it with his thumb.
"Jungkook ah... I'm so sorry..." He says, biting his bottom lip.
"I was shocked... I'm still so confused, Jungkookie... I don't know what to do anymore... I'm confused with what I really am... Am I gay? I'm so sorry for acting like that... " Taehyung says. He looks down but immediately looked up as he hears loud beeps. He gasps, seeing Jungkook's heart monitor flat line. He stood up from the chair and ran outside. No one. No one was around. He didn't see the nurses in their station. The doctors in their office. Not even Jackson or Mark.
"No! Anybody?! My friend! He flatlined?! Where is everybody?!" He says, running back to Jungkook's room. But he sees nothing. He looks back and sees doctors, trying to revive Jungkook. He tried to go there, but some kind of barrier stopped him.

"Taehyung! Wake up!" Taehyung gasps awake, looking at who it was and sees Jackson and Mark.
"Ye-yes?" He stutters, gulping.
"Are you okay? The doctor informed us that Jungkook's okay now and is ready to be visited... But please be gentle... " Mark says, sighing. Taehyung sighs, nodding. He stood up and followed them to Jungkook's room. They saw the younger there, head wrapped in a bandage. Jungkook looked at them and his eyes immediately focused on Taehyung. He avoided eye contact and looked away, biting his bottom lip.
"How are you feeling, Jungkook?" Jackson asks.
"Okay... But in pain" Jungkook says, not even looking at Taehyung. Taehyung sighs, he knew he deserved it. Afterall, he was an ass and was the reason why Jungkook ran out.