[8]

Jungkook silently opened the door, and silently closing it too and tiptoed

Jungkook silently opened the door, and silently closing it too and tiptoed. But he's startled as the lamp opened and he's met with a glaring Taehyung.
"Where have you been?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook gulps and glared at him.
"Don't do such things! I got scared!" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Answer me" Taehyung says as he stood up and walked to Jungkook. The younger gasps and backs away, his back hitting the wall. Taehyung caged him with his arms and Jungkook gulps but blushes.
"O-out... With Yoongi hyung..." Jungkook stutters, staring at Taehyung's eyes.

"This late? Do you know what time is it now, Jungkook?!" Taehyung yelled, making Jungkook flinch.
"I-I'm sorry!" He says, biting his bottom lip.
"Are you gay?" Taehyung asks with a raised brow. Jungkook didn't answer, and just stayed quiet.
"Hanging out with that Yoongi guy? Or are you dating him? Or are you whoring around?" Taehyung says, realizing what he said as Jungkook slapped him.
"You think I'm a whore?! I can't believe you!" Jungkook says and ran out of the room. Taehyung groans, punching the wall as he ruffled his hair.

As Jungkook ran out, he bumped into Jackson, who's startled.
"Jungkook, wh-" Jackson is cut off as Jungkook hugged him, crying.
"C-can I sleep with tonight, hyung" Jungkook says. Mark came out of his room, seeing them.
"Jungkook? What happened?" Mark asks, Jackson gave him a look and shook his head. Mark nodded and patted Jungkook's head.
"Okay, have a good night, Jungkook ah... Sleep well" Mark says, smiling. Jungkook just nodded and walked with Jackson to the older's room.

Taehyung opens the door after a few minutes, the silence is making him uncomfortable and it felt lonely not having Jungkook beside him. He fucked up, he just knows it. He totally fucked up and it's because of this anger he felt. Or in other words, he felt jealous.