[17]

Jackson and Mark looks at Taehyung in surprise as he puts his bag down with a slam

Jackson and Mark looks at Taehyung in surprise as he puts his bag down with a slam. They looked at each other, smirking.
"What got you so worked up, Tae?" Jackson asks as he chewed on his burger.
"That Yoongi guy! How dare he steal my friend away!" Taehyung says as he slammed his clenched fist on the table.
"Friend or future boyfriend?" Mark says, wiggling his brow.
"Shut the fuck up, Mark" Taehyung says, glaring.
"Kim Taehyung, I'm still older than you" Mark says as he glared back.
"Should we go home then?" Jackson asks, raising his brow.

"How can I go home when Jungkook is not there" Taehyung says, huffing as he crosses his arms.
"Oh, come on, Taehyung. Do you like Jungkook or not?" Jackson says, rolling his eyes.
"I... I don't know... I'm still confused... Whenever I see him, I feel happy and nervous... Like butterflies are in my stomach" Taehyung says, gulping. The two stared at each other, smirking.
"Well, we'll leave that up to you" Mark says and they stood up.
"You're not coming?" Mark asks and Taehyung huffs, grabbing his back and followed them.

Taehyung looked out the window, seeing Yoongi and Jungkook, who laughing and seemed to be holding hands. Taehyung gripped the curtain so tight, causing it to fall. His eyes widened, he looks back at the two, to see them looking at him. He gulped, groaning as he took the curtains and put it back up. He looks back up after seeing that the disappeared. He groaned, startled as the door opened and he's met with Jungkook.
"O-oh, Jungkook" Taehyung says, giving an awkward smile.
"I saw you watching us by the way, I don't mind though... Yoongi hyung told me that he'll be taking me-" Jungkook is cut off as Taehyung trapped him in between his arms.

"No, I'm taking you somewhere, cancel your meeting with that Yoongi guy"