[7]

"Jungkook ah!" Jungkook hears, looking up to be met with Yoongi, a guy he met when he went to a cafe

"Jungkook ah!" Jungkook hears, looking up to be met with Yoongi, a guy he met when he went to a cafe. The older went to help him with the things he was carrying. Taehyung looks back and frowned as he sees Jungkook excitedly stand up and grab his bag, running to Yoongi.
"Do you know who he is?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"Nope" Mark says, looking at Jackson as soon as Taehyung turned his head again. He wiggled his brows and smirked.
"I'm gonna follow the-" Taehyung is cut off as Jackson grabbed his arm.
"Ah-uh, Taehyung, let Jungkook hangout with someone for now" Jackson says, shaking his head. Taehyung looked at him and back to where the guy and Jungkook went before sitting down defeated.

"Why do you even want to follow them?" Mark asks, raising his brow.
"I wanna know who that guy is" Taehyung says, huffing as he crosses his arms.
"And why is that?" Mark asks again, raising his brow.
"I just wanna know, okay?!" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes.
"Or do you think he's Jungkook's boyfriend?" Jackson says, smirking as he went close.
"Boyfriend? They're both guys, that's ridiculous" Taehyung says, shaking his head and he grabbed his bag and went away. The two looked at each other, chuckling before following Taehyung.

Taehyung sees Jungkook and Yoongi, who's sat down on the bench. He sees Yoongi have his arm around Jungkook's shoulder and the younger having his head rested on the older's shoulder. Taehyung was about to walk to them, but he felt someone grab his shoulder. He looks back, glaring at Jackson.
"What are you doing?" Mark asks, raising his brow.
"I'm gonna join them, Jungkook is being touchy with that guy" Taehyung says, staring at them with a glare. Because of him being distracted by the two, as he looks back, Jungkook and that guy is gone.

"ARGH!"