[4]

Hoseok yelled and ran after them, laughing

Hoseok yelled and ran after them, laughing. Jackson and Mark looked at Taehyung, who had this unreadable expression on his face before he followed Hoseok. The two looked at each other, wiggling their brows before they ran after the two.

Jungkook stared at Jimin as he ordered something for him. After ordering, Jimin took him to a table and sat down with him.
"You don't need to do this" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"I just wanted to treat you" Jimin says, winking. As he was about to grab Jungkook's chin, a hand slapped his. He looks up and is met with Taehyung.
"Oh, hi, Taehyung" Jimin says, smirking.
"Don't touch him" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes as he sat in between them.
"Why? Is he your boyfriend?" Jimin asks, chuckling.
"No, he's my friend" Taehyung says and their orders are placed on the table.
"Sorry, I only ordered for the two of us" Jimin says, sitting on the other table, in front of Jungkook.

"Uhm... Taehyungie hyungie hyung... You're squishing me" Jungkook says, scratching his nape. Taehyung moved and Jungkook sighed in relief. Jackson, Mark and Hoseok arrived, sitting on another table and watched this all happen. They all laughed silently, especially at Taehyung, who looked like he's ready to kill Jimin.
"Are you guys sure Taehyung's not gay?" Hoseok says, laughing.
"Well, he says that... Seems like he likes Jungkook, he seems so possessive of him... " Jackson says, laughing.
"Well... He's his 'friend'" Mark says, making all of them laugh.

Taehyung walked to them, sitting down with a huff.
"What happened?" Jackson asks, chuckling.
"That Jimin guy is getting on my nerves" Taehyung says, glaring at the table like it did something bad to him.
"Why?" Hoseok asks as he chewed on his food.

"He keeps flirting with Jungkook! Jungkook's a guy!"