[6]

Jungkook opens his eyes as the bright light hits his face

Jungkook opens his eyes as the bright light hits his face. As soon as he opened his eyes, he's met with Taehyung, who's face is just a few inches away from his. He smiled but gasps as Taehyung opened his eyes. The older smirked, chuckling.
"Why were you staring at my face?" Taehyung asks as he stared at the younger's eyes.
"I was not! I was just looking at the mosquito that landed on your face and was contemplating whether to slap you or not" Jungkook says, huffing as he sits up. Taehyung chuckles, sitting up and wrapped an arm around the younger.
"It's okay, I was awake" Taehyung says, winking. Jungkook blushes and rushingly got off of bed and grabbed his towel before running out.

"Oi!" Jungkook hears, looking back with a frown. He's met with this tall guy, who has cute dimples on his cheeks.
"O-oh, hi?" He stutters, smiling as he bowed.
"You're cute" The guy says, winking.
"What's your name?" The guy asks with a smile.
"His name is Jungkook, Namjoon. Get back, don't be so close to my friend" A voice said, making the two look back. Namjoon is pushed back and Taehyung wrapped an arm around Jungkook's waist.
"Just your friend? Or boyfriend?" Namjoon asks with a raised brow.
"Of course friend, I'm not gay" Taehyung says, making Jungkook gulp.

"Come in, Jungkook ah" Taehyung says and Namjoon winked at him before they left.
"What's with you attracting guys?" Taehyung says, shaking his head. Jungkook bit his bottom lip as they walked away.

"Guys always flirts with Jungkook" Taehyung says with a huff. Jackson and Mark chuckles, shaking their heads.
"Why? You jealous?" Jackson asks, raising his brow.
"No, it's... It's wrong! Jungkook's a man!" Taehyung says, huffing. Jungkook just looked at him, looking down as he stared at his food. Jackson and Mark looked at the younger, worried.