[11]

Jungkook got drunk

Jungkook got drunk. Yes, he got drunk and it's all because he's invited to a party. And he didn't tell the three, now, he's with Hoseok of course, he wouldn't come if he doesn't have someone with him to come too.
"Uhm... " Jungkook says before passing out, head rested on his arms. Hoseok is already passed out on the floor, obviously drunk too.

"Taehyung?" Taehyung hears, looking back at Jackson with a frown.
"Yes, hyung?" He asks and Jackson shows his phone, a video of Jungkook and Hoseok dancing around, clearly drunk.
"What...? He didn't tell me... " He says and rushingly got out after. Mark looked at Jackson, who shrugged.

Taehyung arrives at the club Jungkook went to, a glare at everyone that looked on his way. He had his hands in his pocket. He spots Jungkook, asleep with Hoseok on the floor. He could see the stares people gave the younger, which got him mad. He walked over, picking up Jungkook bridal style. He then woke Hoseok up, who groaned and looked at him with halflidded eyes.
"Stand up, hyung, you need to go home" Taehyung says and Hoseok nodded, standing up slowly and yawning.
"Hold onto my shirt then" Taehyung says as he sees how Hoseok stumbled. Hoseok grabbed onto his shirt and they walked out of the club.

Hoseok got home safely, and now, Jungkook's on their bed. He had removed the younger's shoes, but didn't dare change his clothes. He stared at the younger, brushing the hair that covered his eyes. He smiled and closed his eyes, letting darkness take over him.

Jungkook woke up to feel arms wrapped around him. He opens his eyes fully, seeing Taehyung's face in front of him. He groans as he felt his hangover, but he didn't dare take his eyes off of Taehyung.

"Hyung... "