Chapter 2: Doing it Live (Part 1)

Buzzing sounds and moans filled the room, a piston-like object thrusted in and out of Calvin. He moaned and whined with a flushed face in front of bright lights and cameras. His crew zooming in and out when needed. Calvin Daniels was a cam omega, meaning that his job was to live-stream himself doing sexual acts. A surprisingly important job as many alphas needed the visual stimulation of an omega in order to get off during their ruts by themselves.

His name online was Callieloves. He was one of the most popular cam omegas on the internet. He was cute and flirtatious. He looked just like the perfect omega and he knew it. Right now, he was testing out a new sex toy for his stream. It was sent to him by the company. Actually, it was sent to two different cam stars. One to Calvin and the other one to AustininAusten or Austin Filch, a popular female cam alpha. Of course, due to the nature of the toy Calvin and Austin were asked if it was okay.

The toy was called star crossed lovers. It was a set of a thrusting vibrator and a fleshlight. Calvin was sent the vibrator and Austin was sent the flesh lite. Austin and Calvin had spoken online a few times, becoming internet friends and visiting each other streams only to dirty talk in the chat. It was mostly for fun, but now... Things were going to a different level. Because this toy was allowing Austin to fuck him from a long distance. The sensors on both toys made the vibrator thrust in time with Austin and the flashlight contract and spasm in time with Calvin even adjusting to his internal temperature.

Calvin looked over at the monitor that was connected to Austin through video chat, he watched as Austin thrust away at the toy moaning. "Fuck!" He whined adjusting the toy. It wasn't perfect but he'd be damned if it wasn't hot. It had been a joke between them that Austin would figure out how to fuck him long distanced one day. Which is why the company had contacted them. "You like that Callie?" He heard Austin's voice over the speaker and he groaned. "Damn Austin! Either this toy is really good or I should let you fuck me for real!" Calvin's brows were knotted together as he tilted his head back. The toy thrusted away at him. It wasn't discrete in how loud it was but damn did it get the job done.

The chat went wild at the idea of them actually doing it live. Calvin looked over to see tons of messages screaming for them to meet and stream it. All talking about how hot it would be. Austin must have been getting the same messages because Calvin heard her laugh. "You all sure you want me to do that? I might steal Calvin away from you all." She teased. Calvin scoffed, "Please if anything I'd steal you away." Calvin teased making eyes at the camera. Austin grinned, "Calvin I think you're a little too busy to be talking shit." She told him. "What do you-." Calvin wasn't able to finish his sentence before the intensity of the toy turned up and he let out a loud cry.

As he came liquid shot out from his penis and anus, it was just about to fall out of him when a knot formed at the base of the toy inside of him keeping it inside. Austin groaned obviously feeling the effects of the toy on her end. And Calvin felt the synthetic cum hit his insides shortly after. Both of them laid there panting on stream before laughing. "You came first." Austin joked, "Shut the hell up you cheater." Calvin spat with a grin on his face.

Calvin looked over to see the company in the chat asking how they liked it. "The toy is great," Calvin told them, "There's very little lag and... It's very sensitive..." Calvin said before glancing over at Austin's monitor. "Like now, I can feel that stupid bitch over there moving around." He joked, Austin who had been briefly playing with the toy paused and cackled. "So you can feel this then?" She asked thrusting into the toy and Calvin yelped. "You bitch!" He cried arching his back his penis twitched and his body throbbed. "Yeah you won't be calling me that when I fuck you for real." Austin joked as she usually did. Calvin rolled his eyes giving Austin a moment to say her part about the toy.

"The toy is very high quality." She spoke, "It's a really good way to experience what it's like to be with a certain omega over long distances. I'd definitely recommend this to any alphas and omegas who live far apart." She said, "Also it's very fun to tease them," she added with a wink. "Keep talking like that and people are going to think you go to play rooms." Calvin spoke up leaning back and resting. He was exhausted from his. "I did once, not really my thing. I'd rather be tied up and choked than the other way around." Austin remarked, "Oh anyone special in mind for that?" Calvin spoke easily, "Only you baby." "Shut up!" The two of them continued on a few more times after resting. The chat didn't seem to let go of the idea of them doing that for real.