Bathroom shenanigans: Tehani

The first girl I fucked after that dreadful night?

Tehani...

I was out of the game for a while, I'm not gonna lie. Yeah, I used to fuck around when Lilly was still alive but her death shook me so much for a while I was in the dry.

I hadn't had a lot of a blood either. Just enough to stand on my two feet and not go all ripper on the people around me.

Well, that was before I met Tehani on the island. She was a waitress at the restaurant I used to go for dinner - Bloody Mary's. The restaurant was really nice so I became a regular there. Not that I needed the food but the atmosphere and the music was absolutely amazing. It was one of the most famous restaurants in the island, often visited by celebrities, and was situated right on the beach so I could take in the breeze and admire the ocean and the night sky while listening to calm and relaxing music. Just what I needed after the murderous prom night.

At first I didn't pay so much attention to the people who worked there or to anyone on the island at all. That was until one night I got served by a literal goddess. She had long dark brown hair that was carefully braided, putting the pretty face of the owner out in the open. For me to admire...

Her skin was chocolate brown and she had those full lips that were practically begging you to kiss them. Her eyes were big and had the colour of a chestnut. This combined with the small nose and long and naturally curled eyelashes made her look extremely attractive. So attractive, the moment I saw her I forgot what I was there for.

I wanted to know her name!

I wanted to kiss her full, perfectly shaped lips!

I wanted to bite in her long neck and feel that warm blood flowing through her veins...

But most of all I wanted to fuck her!

This girl working at the restaurant in Bora Bora managed to wake up the beast inside me.

"What would you like to drink, Madame?" Her silky voice takes me out of my daydreaming.

You, I think to myself but instead say "Just a glass of water, please".

"Hmmm, wouldn't you like wine or a cocktail. We have the best bartender on the whole island" She's trying to keep her cool but I know that my sight is making her uncomfortable. That's a trait all vampires have. We tend to look at people more closely, we observe without even observing. It's just how our super sight works. We don't do it on purpose, it just happens.

But for once I was glad for that because now she thought I was looking her intensely because I was interested in her. Which I totally was. I was ready to have her on the table for dinner. Fuck the water and the salmon fillet!

Perks of being a vampire?

Compulsion.

I could be as bold as I fucking wanted to be and if it didn't work out I could easily make people forget about it.

So that's what I did:

"What time do you finish work?" I asked. Shock flooded the beauty's face. I didn't even know her name yet and I was imagining all the positions I would fuck her in.

Senselessly and shamelessly...

"In an hour" To my surprise she answered. After that she winked at me and walked away. However, she did this in such a seductive way, I was confident she was shaking that ass for me to admire.

I looked at the time. It was almost 5 pm. So I had to wait for an hour...

That was going to be hard as I was already soaking wet. Wild thoughts were running through my head with the pace of a lightning.