If I was a man: Serkan

Next stop?

Turkey...

Cappadocia.

One of the most beautiful places I've ever visited. Laying in Central Anatolia and consisting of a high plateau pierced by volcanic peaks. It's most important for the flight with hot balloons over the valley. But once you visit it you see it's got much more to offer.

There are many historical sights which you can see with a guided tour or on your own. I prefer to go around by myself, it saves me from questions about myself I don't want to give the answers to random people.

Of course I rode a balloon the second I landed. But I also visited the Goreme National Park and the valleys Love Valley, Devrent Valley and Pigeon Valley. All very amazing. I could live in this place, that's for sure. The atmosphere is exotic, something I've never felt before since I've never been to this side of the world. I've always stayed in the Western Hemisphere and now I was sure it's been a mistake.

One night as I was watching the sunset from the famous Sunset Point, I heard voices and quiet moans. Of course, it could have never been heard by a human's ear. It's that moment and my curiosity that brought me to the point where I met him...

I was curious to see who'd be brave enough to be fucking under the open sky in one of the famous touristic spots in the area, during a peak period!

So of course I followed the sounds and to my surprise I found out two men fucking behind a wide tree doggy style. This wouldn't have been of any interest to me at all since I don't like men but one of them was a vampire and of course had heard me coming. So instead of leaving, I leaned on the tree with my arms crossed and watched as the vampire fucked the other man senselessly in the ass.

I've never seen a naked man and a real dick, yet alone man fucking and another man as well. In the ass...

What brought my curiosity even more was the fact that this dude looked exactly like me! As if I was looking at my male version...

I know I have a twin who looks exactly like me but this guy...

This guy was something else. He looked like me but nothing like Jason...

He was beautiful, that's for sure. But which vampire isn't! We're lucky magic gives us a glow up after we die.

His hair was dark raven, just like mine. He had a beard that made him look exotic, he was in his habitat here! The vampire had a wild gaze. His eyes were grey but a lot darker than mine, giving him the look of a predator. He was fucking the other man so hard, he had his dick balls deep inside the other one's asshole. Ever since the moment he sensed me, he hasn't left my sight. He's looking at me while fucking someone else.

I've always thought that I could never be drawn to a man but this one was different. He was making me horny! And not because I was imagining him fucking me like this, no!

I was imagining me fucking him like this!

With a strap-on in his ass! Ass shaped by the Gods clearly!

He had a well-defined everything - jawline, chest, arms, legs, ass...

I couldn't see his dick but now I was interested to see whether it's like I've imagined it to be. It made me wonder how have I never watched porn with men? Just out of curiosity?

"Ahhhhh! Fuck!" Screams take me out of my daydreaming and I see the guy being fucked fall to the ground, pushed hard by the orgasm. The vampire follows, never looking away from me, he thrusts one last time and falls on top of the other man breathless. That was a good fuck, I'll give him that!

I'm wet and I'm horny!

He's made me wet and horny!

"Come have a bite" To my surprise his voice is deep but yet silky. Turkish accent. Hot!

The human looks up wondering who his lover is talking to before he sees me walking towards them. I was in for a drink, that's for sure!

He stands up nervously realising someone's been watching him being fucked like a dog.

"Don't worry you won't live to tell the story to anyone" says the fucker. I can now see his dick, it's handing down his body. It's big! I can't compare it to others but I can do so to the dildos and sex toys and it's way bigger. I start wondering what it's gonna feel like in my pussy.

"Impressed?" His smirk is annoying but really hot. It's giving him "I'm perfect and I know it" vibes that are making me want to fuck him right here and now.

"Wait and you'll find out" I say and bite into the other person's neck wildly. Seems like he's not going home tonight so why not have a bite as well.

"I'm Serkan" the vampire says and pulls me away from our prey. Both of them are still naked. I look at the other man's dick and notice that it's way smaller. No wonder he was the fucked and not the fucking.

"Are you virgin?" Asks Serkan leaving the human to me.

"No" I answer and bite in one last time before he faints and dies...

"Have you never seen cock then? You're looking at ours weirdly" He puts his arms on his hips and his big dick shakes between his legs.

"I've never fucked a man before"

"Oh, but I think you would be the fucked one if you did it with a man" Serkan winks at me in the most seductive way.

What the fuck's wrong with me? Why is a man making me feel weak in my knees?

Why do I want to fuck him so bad?

"Do you want to see about that?" I say in response and hand him his clothes.