Lost in the mountains: Sophia

My first ever strain?

Sophia...

I spend only a couple of days in Turkey. Mainly because of Serkan and the fact that he was a vampire. I didn't want him questioning me so the day after I fucked him I rented a car and drove to Istanbul where I spent a couple of days before I booked a flight to Austria.

And that's how I ended up in the ski resort Kitzbühel.

From the warm and exotic Turkey to the cold and snowy Austrian slopes.

I went skiing straight after landing. I just went through the hotel to ditch my stuff and rent ski equipment. The resort was absolutely mesmerising and I could see why it was rated one of the best ski resorts in Austria and was so famous outside the country as well.

The slopes were covered in snow, something I haven't seen in centuries. At one point Jason and I traveled a lot because I thought moving from place to place would mean avoiding Catherine. But after a while I realised that wherever we'd go, we'd come upon her. Because that was their curse, no matter where they were in the world, they would be drawn to each other no matter what.

While I was waiting on the queue to get my equipment, I was scanning the area and noticed that there  was a cafe right before the ski slopes. It looked small but cozy and there were a lot of people drinking beer and smoking cigarettes in front of it. I grabbed my equipment and I went inside the cafe.

As I was scanning the small area filled with the strong smell of mulled wine I came across something that caught my eye.

Or more like someone...

She was beautiful, absolutely mesmerising. The type of woman who takes your breath away from the very first sight.

She had very long light brown hair and amazing golden eyes that could pierce right through you but at the same time could warm you like a hot chocolate on a rainy day. Her long eyelashes were caressing her pink cheeks every time she blinked. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was so beautiful I lost perception of reality. There was something different about her, though. Her beauty was so pure she looked like an angel. And for the first time in my life, I felt something different inside of me...

I didn't feel the lust, the pure hunger to devour her right here right now.

No, for the first time I felt like there was a whole zoo in my stomach. Was this what people used to call butterflies?

I felt something pure towards her. I wanted to talk to her, to kiss her on the cheeks, on the forehead, to get to know her and be with her... It was that pure aura she had that made me want to be gentle with her.

But she wasn't alone. I was taken out of my daydreaming by a tall very handsome man who sat right next to her and kissed her on the lips. Jealousy flooded my whole body.

I wanted to go there and bite into his neck so hard, his head would fall on the ground...

And that was the moment the beast came back. The beast that promised herself that she'll have this beauty one way or another...